GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hmmm"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/01/04 at 22:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Huge emotional episdoe this evening.

My brother has declared himself gay at the age of 14. Although I really don't think he is. Any thoughts? Well, like about adolescense/confusion/or that he might really just be gay?

Hmmm.......
Fri 09/01/04 at 17:06
Regular
"Gay bro gay bro, Whay ya gonna do, what ya gonna do when..."

HARharhafdhahahrer.

Anyway, Just slap him. If he slaps back, he's GAY. If he punch's, he's not*

*Stereotype homosexuality test, copyright.
Fri 09/01/04 at 16:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Cubist wrote:
> P.s. the Greeks believed that every man was gay to some extent because
> even when married men prefer to go out with the lads to get drunk, go
> to the cinema, go for a meal whatever you do with your mates

In ancient Greece?

;)

Yeah, I don't give a toss either way, but I seriously doubt it (as I know him very well).
Fri 09/01/04 at 16:18
Regular
Maybe he is, maybe he isn't.

Sounds like you're cool with it either way, so why not just support him and let him figure it out?
Fri 09/01/04 at 14:33
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
P.s. the Greeks believed that every man was gay to some extent because even when married men prefer to go out with the lads to get drunk, go to the cinema, go for a meal whatever you do with your mates. I am kind of with them on that one. It makes sense when you think about it. If most men prefer the company of men on the social level it's not a big leap for them to be gay or even just bi-sexual although you all know my views on that lol.
Fri 09/01/04 at 14:28
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
It wouldn't be greedy, although in my eyes being bi is just a pit stop from gays-ville...next to Ricky Martin Town.
Fri 09/01/04 at 14:14
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
It would be greedy.
Fri 09/01/04 at 14:13
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Cubist wrote:
> If he's gay he's gay. He's just born that way no one can change it

He doesn't have to be 100% gay. I don't think many people are 100% gay or straight, most think about what it would be like to be both.

Then again, maybe I'm just strange.
Fri 09/01/04 at 14:08
Regular
"cachoo"
He probably is gay. Although only he will know what he's thinking, obviously! I knew someone a while back who was only 14 and was gay. A lot of people knew about it and he was very camp. I think a lot of people think that kids aged 14 are too young to know whether they're gay or not, that's just being narrow-minded. He could've been thinking about it for ages wondering why he's checking out boys instead of girls. Or he could just really fancy his friends' personalities and admire them. I suppose you can get easily mixed up between the 2.

Only time will tell!
That was cheesy.. :s
Fri 09/01/04 at 14:00
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> He's 14! He's probably only halfway through puberty. For him to think
> that he fancies blokes at this age is just him being naieve. He'll
> probably realise that women are beautiful and then spend his entire
> life remembering this as being a really embarassing "thing"
> he wish he'd never done - telling people he's gay.
>
> Either that, or he'll break out the tank tops and live a normal life
> as homosexual.

Thats really naive. Its like saying "Have you tried not being gay?"

If someone is they are. I know a gay lad who knew at 12 that he was gay.
Fri 09/01/04 at 13:55
Regular
"Long time no see!"
If he starts shoving it in your face [...that he's gay, of course!!], then it could just be some "cry-for-help" that he wants to stand-up and be counted; to be `different´ to everyone else; to have something that makes him `unqiue´...

Is he, kind of, an attention-seeker?

He's only 14... How is he to really know who he is and what he wants?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.