GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bruce Almighty..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/01/04 at 19:02
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
... Possibly one of Jim Carrey's funniest movies, BUY THE DVD/VIDEO, Who else thinks this?
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:02
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
... Possibly one of Jim Carrey's funniest movies, BUY THE DVD/VIDEO, Who else thinks this?
Thu 08/01/04 at 21:47
Regular
"That's right!"
It was unfunny, boring and too soppy. Carrey's really only done two GOOD films - The Mask and Dumb & Dumber. Ace Ventura and The Truman show are decent, pretty much everything else is garbage. I didn't even like Man On The Moon.
Thu 08/01/04 at 22:00
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> It was unfunny, boring and too soppy. Carrey's really only done two
> GOOD films - The Mask and Dumb & Dumber. Ace Ventura and The
> Truman show are decent, pretty much everything else is garbage. I
> didn't even like Man On The Moon.

All I need do is quote the great MóhJóh man. Why? Because he's right.
Thu 08/01/04 at 22:01
Regular
I saw it last weekend, and was sorta unimpressed. It was funny in parts, but I think it's definately over-hyped...
Fri 09/01/04 at 10:34
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I chuckled a few times.
Fri 09/01/04 at 10:51
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Looks like total c'ap to me.

definetely will give it a miss.....
Fri 09/01/04 at 13:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Buh?!

Ace Ventura ruled!
Fri 09/01/04 at 13:09
Regular
"A man with a stick"
My brother went to see it at the cinema with high hopes that it would be good, but came back and said it was pretty much crap. Glad I didn't go and see it with him.
Fri 09/01/04 at 13:54
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Ace ventura rocked serious monkey nuts with that slinky. "SLINKY SLINKY EVERYONE LOVES A SLINKY!" lol Fantastic :D
Fri 09/01/04 at 13:55
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Bruce Almighty be great too though and I'm glad Jennifer Aniston was in it. I think she should be getting a lot more work than she does. Same with David Boreanaz. He should be a lot more successful than he is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.