GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bruce Almighty..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/01/04 at 19:02
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
... Possibly one of Jim Carrey's funniest movies, BUY THE DVD/VIDEO, Who else thinks this?
Sat 10/01/04 at 16:51
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Ready wrote:
> ... Possibly one of Jim Carrey's funniest movies, BUY THE DVD/VIDEO,
> Who else thinks this?

I dont think it was that funny really, some bits were, but I have a feeling that this film ruined Jim Carrey's career a bit just like the cable man did.
Sat 10/01/04 at 16:46
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Saw a teaser trailer for "The Son Of The Mask" with a crappy looking CGI baby. It's got that guy from scream and will lick balls. The first wasn't even that good.
Fri 09/01/04 at 14:46
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Solskjær wrote:
> Bruce Almighty might not be his best, but at least it ain't some
> cheap rip-off of one of his older films; like `Dumber and
> Dumber-er´... :P

Speaking of Dumb and Dumber-er, The Mask is also getting sequel, this year I think and that also doesn't star Jim Carrey. Instead the lead character will be played by Jamie Kennedy, some muppet who couldn't be any less funny if he tried.

Yet another half-assed sequel I'd guess.
Fri 09/01/04 at 14:09
Regular
"cachoo"
"Goooooooood!"
Fri 09/01/04 at 14:03
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I like Bruce Almighty. By no-means is it brilliant, and it's only really funny in certain-places, but I don't think it's all that-bad a film.

It's certainly not one of Jim Carrey's best-efforts, though - No way!
For me, his best are `Dumb and Dumber´ and `Liar, Liar´. Followed quite closely behind by `The Cable Guy´ and `Me, Myself and Irene´.

And, of course, we have the Ace Ventura, The Truman Show and The Mask...

Bruce Almighty might not be his best, but at least it ain't some cheap rip-off of one of his older films; like `Dumber and Dumber-er´... :P
Fri 09/01/04 at 13:55
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Bruce Almighty be great too though and I'm glad Jennifer Aniston was in it. I think she should be getting a lot more work than she does. Same with David Boreanaz. He should be a lot more successful than he is.
Fri 09/01/04 at 13:54
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Ace ventura rocked serious monkey nuts with that slinky. "SLINKY SLINKY EVERYONE LOVES A SLINKY!" lol Fantastic :D
Fri 09/01/04 at 13:09
Regular
"A man with a stick"
My brother went to see it at the cinema with high hopes that it would be good, but came back and said it was pretty much crap. Glad I didn't go and see it with him.
Fri 09/01/04 at 13:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Buh?!

Ace Ventura ruled!
Fri 09/01/04 at 10:51
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Looks like total c'ap to me.

definetely will give it a miss.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.