GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Family Guy The MOVIE!! YAY!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/01/04 at 18:27
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yup it's true, they are making a Family Guy movie. Check www.imdb.co.uk if you don't believe me. It's going to be fantastic! :D Comments?
Sat 10/01/04 at 17:56
Regular
"SOUP!"
Wahooza new series, muha1
Sat 10/01/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
There's also a Sponge Bob one out this year. But this is better...much better. There is no way this will suck.
Sat 10/01/04 at 13:01
Regular
"you've got a beard"
a little digging on www.imdb.co.uk reveals that the movie may well have been scrapped in favour of a new series.
Sat 10/01/04 at 00:09
Regular
El Blokey wrote:
> old news
>
> the BETTER news being that a new series is in the pipeline thanks to
> the DVD sales, in addition to American Dad, Seth McFarlane's other
> project.

YES! *dances*

Best. News. Ever.
Sat 10/01/04 at 00:08
Regular
Oh. My. God.

This is the best news ever. If it does well, Fox may well commission another series.
Thu 08/01/04 at 22:04
Regular
Cool.

Now where's the Futurama Movie?

(I'll settle for a new series)

:D
Thu 08/01/04 at 20:40
Regular
"Light of the world"
Either YAYYYYYYYY!!!11111

Or POOOOOO!!!11 For it can flop like a donkey on a dry day or be the bunny bollax.

I hope its the latter
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:05
Regular
What I think has happened is that the creators moved on to other projects after it was cancelled. The DVD sales were good, rather than do it all over again they settle for a movie and no new series (as they're more interested in new projects).

I would prefer new series rather than a movie but it's better than nothing at all.

Makes you think when the Simpsons will do a movie, it's been discussed for well over a decade now. Perhaps they'll do it when they really can't squeeze any more money frmo the series.
Thu 08/01/04 at 18:40
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Sounds like it could be the best thing ever. If it is just an extended version of the cartoon then it'll be class. If they try and fit a really long confusing story into it, it'll suck.
Thu 08/01/04 at 18:39
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
old news

the BETTER news being that a new series is in the pipeline thanks to the DVD sales, in addition to American Dad, Seth McFarlane's other project.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.