GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Simpsons"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/01/04 at 09:14
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Watched it last night for the first time since the "Maggie rescues Homer from drowning" episode (The second "Jump the shark" episode as far as I'm concerned, “Bart the Evangelist” being the first, and the last on I saw at my parents Sky TV equipped house)

what a pile of utter, utter, c’ap!!!!!

Racehorses with attitude, evil jockey pixies, and the comic store guy making knowing jokes about the worse episode ever.
Perhaps two chuckles in the entire twenty minutes and no gut laughs.

How can a marvellous series go so far downhill? I hope future episodes improve greatly; otherwise the entire show is dead in the water.

How the mighty have fallen……..

In one way I’m glad “Family Guy” was pulled after series three, otherwise it may have been flogged like the dead horse that “The Simpsons” has become now………
Thu 08/01/04 at 18:36
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Famlily guy still had fresh ideas in it, the simpsons is about as fresh as the queens underpants! (who features in a new episode)
Thu 08/01/04 at 17:58
Regular
"That's right!"
There aren't many who like the new episodes. They're just too different from the classics (due to them running out of ideas)

I watch them because I'm bored, and because they still have the occasional joke.
Thu 08/01/04 at 17:56
"R.I.P Acestar"
anyway even if i did (which i didnt) you didnt have tm
Thu 08/01/04 at 17:47
"R.I.P Acestar"
i never stole your name.i hadnt even heard of your name when i joined.
And my name is SIM monkey man
Thu 08/01/04 at 16:47
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Simpsons has been stale for too long now, they should just cancel it before it's too laet..oh wait, it is!

And sim monkey man stole my name!!! Grrrrrrr *flings poo*
Thu 08/01/04 at 16:39
"R.I.P Acestar"
on friday the simpsons with tony blair is coming out.hopefully this one will be better than the last ones....
Thu 08/01/04 at 10:52
Regular
"relocated"
Yeah, it was dismal, absolutely terrible - and pretty typical of all the newer episodes. I did see one really good show a couple of months ago where Moe and Maggie become friends - a decent plot and no 'comedy' songs.
Thu 08/01/04 at 09:17
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Yeah Simpsons is getting a bit stale now. Futurama was a breath of fresh air. Shame it got axed after season 4 (or season 5 as it was on TV). But like you said about Family guy, it proably stopped the flogging of dead horseness.
Thu 08/01/04 at 09:14
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Watched it last night for the first time since the "Maggie rescues Homer from drowning" episode (The second "Jump the shark" episode as far as I'm concerned, “Bart the Evangelist” being the first, and the last on I saw at my parents Sky TV equipped house)

what a pile of utter, utter, c’ap!!!!!

Racehorses with attitude, evil jockey pixies, and the comic store guy making knowing jokes about the worse episode ever.
Perhaps two chuckles in the entire twenty minutes and no gut laughs.

How can a marvellous series go so far downhill? I hope future episodes improve greatly; otherwise the entire show is dead in the water.

How the mighty have fallen……..

In one way I’m glad “Family Guy” was pulled after series three, otherwise it may have been flogged like the dead horse that “The Simpsons” has become now………

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.