GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ive been here 3 years."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/01/04 at 20:55
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
It was my third forum birthday yesterday. I feel a bit sad that i didnt notice on the day, but what the heck.

The forum has certainly seen changes over the past 3 years, but despite the ups and downs this is still the only forum that i have ever felt any allegiance to, some could say its because of the free games, but after the removal of the forum GAD i was still here, posting away as usual.

The thing that makes any forum is the people that use it, and despite largely portraying itself as a gaming forum there are a lot of users here that have more diverse interests. I dont think there has been a day gone by that i havent seen some post on here that has made me smile.

Thats why this forum rocks!
Wed 07/01/04 at 20:55
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
It was my third forum birthday yesterday. I feel a bit sad that i didnt notice on the day, but what the heck.

The forum has certainly seen changes over the past 3 years, but despite the ups and downs this is still the only forum that i have ever felt any allegiance to, some could say its because of the free games, but after the removal of the forum GAD i was still here, posting away as usual.

The thing that makes any forum is the people that use it, and despite largely portraying itself as a gaming forum there are a lot of users here that have more diverse interests. I dont think there has been a day gone by that i havent seen some post on here that has made me smile.

Thats why this forum rocks!
Wed 07/01/04 at 20:58
Regular
Even though it does have a spam problem, i have to say that this forum is probably the best i have ever used.

Better than phpBB etc.
Wed 07/01/04 at 20:59
"slightlyshortertagl"
I've been here 2.

I win.
Wed 07/01/04 at 21:01
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> I've been here 2.
>
> I win.

This isnt golf, highest score wins in this game buddy.
Wed 07/01/04 at 21:15
"Mimmargh!"
Three years you say? If you were a hamster you would probably be dead of old age by now. Think about it.
Wed 07/01/04 at 21:21
Regular
I've been here 2 and a half years

And I've seen so many people come and go *wipes tear*
Wed 07/01/04 at 21:26
Regular
"That's right!"
This is my third year. I feel old.
Wed 07/01/04 at 21:37
I aint far behind you cookie monster, been here 1084 days...
Wed 07/01/04 at 21:41
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You only like it because there is at least ONE other LOTR 'friend' for you to tolk(ein) with.
I know THAT'S what you meant by 'other interests'
Wed 07/01/04 at 21:42
Regular
Why, I love you people

*hug*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.