GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Leeds Vs. Newcastle"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/01/04 at 14:55
Regular
Now this will be a killer game to watch.

Leeds' fantastic display against Arsenal (the 4-1 score did not reflect how well they played) has Thierry Henry and Arsene Wenger praise the team who are currently second from bottom. Despite winning against Southampton Newcastle are looking for a long overdue premiership win.

Leeds have 3 games after Newcastle where they should hope to pick up points, but a point or 3 at St. James' park would reignite hope that the debt ridden club can climb out of the relegation zone.

The game is on tonight, tune into Sky or turn on your Radio for what will sure to be a storming game.
Thu 08/01/04 at 14:03
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Oh, dear! :(

What happened???

From what I saw in the highlights (on SkySports News, this morning), Newcastle totally dominated the game; aside from that one "chance" Michael Bridges had to save-a-point, which, of course, he didn't take (...didn't take very well at-all, infact!).

There they were, against Arsénal, looking like they could really do it, even though they lost 4-1... And then, Bobby Robson's under-fire side manage to come-out ontop, in a game where Paul Robinson should've clearly been sent-off.

Now, I know they were missing Alan Smith through suspension, but Eddie Gray really needs to work on building a team that can also ATTACK teams to create more goal-scoring chances (aside from just `set-plays´), while also stopping top-draw players like Henry - which is something Alan Smith did superbly on Sunday night!

He looked at the Frenchman as said... "Ah don't give a stoof 'oo you are, like.... *SWOOSH-WHACK!!* ...'AVE IT!!"

But, when his un-neccesary is over, I really think Gray should consider playing him further up the field. Mark Viduka can only hold-up the ball for so-long, you know. He can't do `everything´ on his own - he needs support (which he, currently, isn't getting quick-enough). As determined as he is, Alan Smith was born to score-goals...!
Wed 07/01/04 at 21:33
Regular
"Notable"
Never know with the Newcs at home.
Cross your fingers.
Wed 07/01/04 at 21:31
Regular
Currently Newcastle 1 Leeds 0...

Still there are chances at either end.
Wed 07/01/04 at 18:53
Regular
"heh"
I predict a Newcastle win at 2-1.
Wed 07/01/04 at 17:25
Regular
Sky are showing Chelsea Liverpool.
Wed 07/01/04 at 14:55
Regular
Now this will be a killer game to watch.

Leeds' fantastic display against Arsenal (the 4-1 score did not reflect how well they played) has Thierry Henry and Arsene Wenger praise the team who are currently second from bottom. Despite winning against Southampton Newcastle are looking for a long overdue premiership win.

Leeds have 3 games after Newcastle where they should hope to pick up points, but a point or 3 at St. James' park would reignite hope that the debt ridden club can climb out of the relegation zone.

The game is on tonight, tune into Sky or turn on your Radio for what will sure to be a storming game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.