GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Surround Sound systems"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/01/04 at 18:02
I'm thinking of getting one. Can anyone recommend me one? And am I right to think I won't really be able to tell the difference between a £300 one and a £2000 one?
Wed 07/01/04 at 14:43
Regular
"lets go back"
down wrote:
> I'm thinking of getting one. Can anyone recommend me one? And am I
> right to think I won't really be able to tell the difference between
> a £300 one and a £2000 one?

well you can usually tell the difference between a good quality set up and some cheap thing your nan got you for christmas but the difference usually doesnt sound good enough to waste £1700 on.
Tue 06/01/04 at 19:55
Regular
down wrote:
> I'm thinking of getting one. Can anyone recommend me one? And am I
> right to think I won't really be able to tell the difference between
> a £300 one and a £2000 one?
No.
Tue 06/01/04 at 19:14
Regular
Ah, Richer Sounds.

Good shop that is.
Tue 06/01/04 at 19:11
Regular
"SOUP!"
Dolby x200 (or something)

You get 4 mounted speakers, front left, front right, back left and back right, (on towers) and a central sub - it costs about £390.

Do you have a Richer Sounds near you? Pop in their and they'll give you some nice advice.
Tue 06/01/04 at 18:02
I'm thinking of getting one. Can anyone recommend me one? And am I right to think I won't really be able to tell the difference between a £300 one and a £2000 one?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.