GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can anybody help me?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/01/04 at 09:15
Regular
"Bond - James Bond"
Hi. I was just surfing round day before, when I found this site - alwayswinner.cjb.net
It says that it wil l giveaway anyone out xbox/ps2/gamecube/digital camera/mp3 player to the winner of the contest hosted by them.
I've entered the sweepstake, and till now I've recieved no crap/spam messages, but do you think it is legitimate. The absencce of pop-ups and exclamatory mark (!) and good web-design makes me think it is a good one, but can you give in your opinions and help me?
Tue 06/01/04 at 09:15
Regular
"Bond - James Bond"
Hi. I was just surfing round day before, when I found this site - alwayswinner.cjb.net
It says that it wil l giveaway anyone out xbox/ps2/gamecube/digital camera/mp3 player to the winner of the contest hosted by them.
I've entered the sweepstake, and till now I've recieved no crap/spam messages, but do you think it is legitimate. The absencce of pop-ups and exclamatory mark (!) and good web-design makes me think it is a good one, but can you give in your opinions and help me?
Tue 06/01/04 at 09:32
Regular
"SOUP!"
The website didnt load...
Tue 06/01/04 at 10:50
Regular
"Bond - James Bond"
Paradox wrote:
> The website didnt load...
Sometimes it happens with me too. I can see the titlebar changed, but the body says can-not find server. Sometimes it loads.
Tue 06/01/04 at 11:27
Regular
"SOUP!"
Theres some popups on the site which means it is endorsed by another company (they pay them for the popups) so the prize could well be legitimate.

As long as they dont ask for your credit card details or anything, then it's fine.
Tue 06/01/04 at 11:44
Regular
"Bond - James Bond"
Paradox wrote:
> Theres some popups on the site which means it is endorsed by another
> company (they pay them for the popups) so the prize could well be
> legitimate.
>
> As long as they dont ask for your credit card details or anything,
> then it's fine.
Thanks.
Tue 06/01/04 at 12:23
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Don't give them anything.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.