GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Best Box Set in the World Ever"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/01/04 at 07:39
Regular
What is it then? It can only encompass existing films, you can choose a box set that doesn't exist yet, providing the films themselves exist. (e.g. The Matrix Trilogy, LOTR Trilogy etc)

Feel free to give reasons, diagrams, your measurements if you're a girl, and anything else I've got coming to me. (No more letterbombs please - the dog has a tendancy to chew up the mail, and the smell of singed cocker spaniel in the morning is putting me off my bacon sandwiches.)

GO!
Tue 06/01/04 at 07:39
Regular
What is it then? It can only encompass existing films, you can choose a box set that doesn't exist yet, providing the films themselves exist. (e.g. The Matrix Trilogy, LOTR Trilogy etc)

Feel free to give reasons, diagrams, your measurements if you're a girl, and anything else I've got coming to me. (No more letterbombs please - the dog has a tendancy to chew up the mail, and the smell of singed cocker spaniel in the morning is putting me off my bacon sandwiches.)

GO!
Tue 06/01/04 at 07:41
Regular
"Notable"
The Matrix. Bends mind
LOTR. Enlightens
Back to the future. Timeless.
Sopranos series 3?.................................THA..DADDY....
Tue 06/01/04 at 07:42
Regular
"Notable"
I know i bent the rules but its damn good.
Tue 06/01/04 at 07:42
Regular
What about the James Bond Box Set? That's gotta be a contender.
Tue 06/01/04 at 07:43
Regular
"Notable"
Not for me that. Indiana Jones too is in line with the timelessness *cringes at spelling* of star wars and back to the future.
Tue 06/01/04 at 07:47
Regular
"****im the best****"
24 Series 1, 2 and 3 box set :0D
Matrix Trilogy
Back To The Future 1, 2 and 3
Tue 06/01/04 at 07:53
Regular
"Monochromatic"
i_am_mad wrote:
> 24 Series 1, 2 and 3 box set :0D
> Matrix Trilogy
> Back To The Future 1, 2 and 3

> 24 absolutely
Tue 06/01/04 at 11:36
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Indiana Jones trilogy
Rocky boxset
24 series 1 & 2
Star Wars
Back to the future
The Mummy & The mummy returns

Obviously the LoTR one will rule them all
Tue 06/01/04 at 11:37
Regular
"gsybe you!"
LOTR
Waynes World 1/2

There we go
Tue 06/01/04 at 12:58
Regular
Can't be fussed with the LotR one, because I'll have all 3 EE's by the time it comes out. Unless it has Hairy Jackson saying sorry for not having Bombadil and Glorfindel.

Indiana Jones is the best I own. The hopefully-soon-to-be-produced Withnail & I boxset shall triumph. It'll just be the film in a box with a bottle of whiskey.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.