GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The futures bright, the futures..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/01/04 at 22:44
Movies!

So, what movies are you looking forward to in the coming months/next year and why?

Do you fancy the Spider-Man sequel with the evil Doc. Oc or prefer the comedy genius of Jack Black and Ben Stiller in Envy. Whatever your preference you'll no doubt know the wealth of films being released this year but, are there a few you may have overlooked. When I saw the title: Sky Captain and The World Of Tomorrow; I thought some crappy, animated kids movie, but from the trailer it looks like a thouroughly enjoyable film. With some very good cast members and awesome visualls, it might take you fancy. Theres plenty more movies I've previewed recently on {apple.com/trailers}which all have there own good points. Are there any movies your looking forward to?
Got any hidden gems to share with the rest of us?

Heres a few more I quite fancy:

o Taking Lives
o Dawn of the Dead
o Gothika
o The Punisher
Mon 05/01/04 at 23:00
Im looking forward to most of those movies too. Saw the trailer for Trot last night and it looked awesome with a great cast too. Did you see all those ships?

I dont fancy The Last Samurai myself, I just feel as though its going to be a regular Tom Cruise movie (me me me) with the exception of Vanilla Sky, which I thought was great.
The action does look good, but I can just see a romantic plot peeping through and ruining the movie... I'll watch it anyway :)
Some good films there you've mentioned.
Mon 05/01/04 at 22:54
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I'm looking forward to Troy, Kill Bill Vol 2 and The Last Samurai. Those are the three that come to mind when I think about future films anyway heh. I would also say Van Helsing and Big Fish but I'm not sure when either comes out and Big Fish I'll just go and see because it's surreal not because I'll necessarilly like it.

Troy will be FANTASTIC! Gladiator 2 basically but with a young all star cast, woo hoo!

Kill Bill Vol 2, 'nough said.

The Last Samurai just looks like a big improvement from the MI movies which I hate and anyway, who can say no to fast paced samurai action with "enlightenment" along the way? :D

Van Helsing will be great and no one can say it wont! I must Underwolrd and regret it deeply so I'll see this and love it...or else someone will pay the price *glances around the room*
Mon 05/01/04 at 22:44
Movies!

So, what movies are you looking forward to in the coming months/next year and why?

Do you fancy the Spider-Man sequel with the evil Doc. Oc or prefer the comedy genius of Jack Black and Ben Stiller in Envy. Whatever your preference you'll no doubt know the wealth of films being released this year but, are there a few you may have overlooked. When I saw the title: Sky Captain and The World Of Tomorrow; I thought some crappy, animated kids movie, but from the trailer it looks like a thouroughly enjoyable film. With some very good cast members and awesome visualls, it might take you fancy. Theres plenty more movies I've previewed recently on {apple.com/trailers}which all have there own good points. Are there any movies your looking forward to?
Got any hidden gems to share with the rest of us?

Heres a few more I quite fancy:

o Taking Lives
o Dawn of the Dead
o Gothika
o The Punisher

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.