GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Never Mind the Buzzcocks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/01/04 at 21:36
Regular
"the burning sky"
I thought tonights episiode was brill. It is so unpredictable. Discuss.
Tue 06/01/04 at 01:29
Regular
I've always enjoyed buzzcocks. I think Mark Lamarr is genuinely funny, he has a sarcasm that I find reassurring(sp) in a world of complete crap.
Tue 06/01/04 at 00:05
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Actually, I thought it was genuinely rubbish... Mark Lemar seemed like he was going to collapse and cry like a man who's lost his dreams...

Oh, and what was with the joke about the show being canned - maybe it was just me, but it seems like it may be?
Mon 05/01/04 at 21:53
Probably!?!

That pirate bloke was the funniest! Did you see him just stand there, made me laugh for ages.
Mon 05/01/04 at 21:49
Regular
"the burning sky"
What was with that mark on his mouth, make-up?
Mon 05/01/04 at 21:47
Regular
"the burning sky"
Papercuts!!!
Mon 05/01/04 at 21:41
I agree, it was a good episode as per usual.
*Badgers, in the garden uuughh*
*Whack hit bang*
Mon 05/01/04 at 21:36
Regular
"the burning sky"
I thought tonights episiode was brill. It is so unpredictable. Discuss.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.