GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"bo selecta"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/01/04 at 16:58
"Welcome To My World"
any1 like bo selecta? i bought series 2 on dvd and i think its proper bo i tell thee
Mon 05/01/04 at 23:59
Regular
God and i wonder why I avoid this forum.
Mon 05/01/04 at 22:45
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Jmaul wrote:
> any1 like bo selecta? i bought series 2 on dvd and i think its proper
> bo i tell thee

You my friend are a hero for saying that...unlike those bloody rugby players. How can you be a hero for playing a sport?!?!? It's a hobby, a past time or whatever you want to call it. The people who are heros are the people who risk their lives fighting for our ideals and beliefs not some people who are good at a bloody hobby grrrr...oh yeh and you're a hero for this post too remember, but that's an exception ;):P
Mon 05/01/04 at 22:11
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
He isn't actually doing impressions, he is taking the pish out of 'em. If he wanted to do impressions he could make much better masks then them. Anyaway, it is hillairious, I agree with you jmaul.
Mon 05/01/04 at 22:02
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
proper crap i tell thee!
Mon 05/01/04 at 20:46
Regular
bo is propers doh
Mon 05/01/04 at 20:42
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Thank you!
At least somebody understands this utterly simple, yet seemingly complex concept.
Hurrah!
*Celebrates*
Mon 05/01/04 at 20:34
Regular
Hit the nail on the head there, Azul.
Mon 05/01/04 at 20:32
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
J-42 wrote:
> Azul wrote:
> DiG wrote:
> Yes IMPRESSIONS
>
> Dead Ringers - Yes.
> Bo' Selecta - No.
>
> Don't be so stupid.
>
> Ok, so what does that fool of a person do for 1/2 hour every episode?

Muh.

Let me explain.
Jon Culshaw imitates the voice, look, expression, posture etc of a particular person.

Leigh Francis puts on a rubber mask which bares absolutely no resemblence to it's character, speaks completely unlike the character, acts completely unlike the character apart from particular major details (and exaggerates them), and, as for expressions, you can't see his face because of the mask.

Sorry, but I believe the latter doesn't qualify for "impressionism" in the slightest.
And no, I don't mean a late 19th century French artíste.
Mon 05/01/04 at 19:49
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Dead Ringers do serious attempts at impressions.

Bo' Selecta takes the pish.
Mon 05/01/04 at 19:49
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Azul wrote:
> DiG wrote:
> Yes IMPRESSIONS
>
> Dead Ringers - Yes.
> Bo' Selecta - No.
>
> Don't be so stupid.

Ok, so what does that fool of a person do for 1/2 hour every episode?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.