GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Track to download."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/01/04 at 11:35
Regular
www.this-side-up.biz has now got a new track for you all to download. Try giving some of them a listen, you never, know, you may like one.

As always, comments (even negatve ones) are always appriciated.

Cheers.
Tue 06/01/04 at 16:12
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Even better, go to any music download site and download Metallica's 1986 masterpiece 'Disposable Heroes'. Best song they've ever recorded.
Tue 06/01/04 at 13:23
Regular
I hope they'll be better, yeah!

Try listening to 118, it's a little bit different from most dance stuff...
Tue 06/01/04 at 13:08
Regular
"Selected"
Nice, so when you get 6 it'll be even better.

Anyway, I'll listen to a couple of the others but Trance doesn't do anything for me.
Tue 06/01/04 at 12:46
Regular
I am using eJay, only version 3 (6 is out now, so I'm pretty dated....).

The functions it has are pretty limited, I'm hoping to get version 6 soon. I'm only doing it for a laugh, so I'm not that worried about getting the perfect sound.

Cheers for the feedback though, and try some of the other tracks, they're quite varied...
Tue 06/01/04 at 12:40
Regular
"Selected"
Not being into Dance music too much, I thought it was pretty good.

It does kinda smack of e-Jay which tends to be cheap sounding, in my opinion but if you're not using that then I apologize (and if so, what are they/you using?). I also think the bass drum could sound a bit more solid simply by being, strangly, more bassy to give the song more of a backbone (since the bass drum usually drives the music in dance). I also like the melodies but I think they could sound more epic somehow...

On the whole though, nice. Nice structure as well.
Tue 06/01/04 at 09:04
Regular
Strueth mate!

How's it going?! Where have you been? etc etc....
Mon 05/01/04 at 14:08
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Downloading now... oh and long time no speak mate!
Mon 05/01/04 at 11:35
Regular
www.this-side-up.biz has now got a new track for you all to download. Try giving some of them a listen, you never, know, you may like one.

As always, comments (even negatve ones) are always appriciated.

Cheers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.