GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/01/04 at 21:09
Regular
This fuilm has an Easter egg for the music video, and im just wondering what the code thing to unlock it is!
Mon 05/01/04 at 17:48
Regular
"Woteva"
Never heard of Google?

Anyway:

"This single-disc title contains a Slipknot music video hidden away in the menus - the fact that this easter egg exists is actually advertised on the DVD packaging. To access the video - Slipknot's 'My Plague - New Abuse Remix' - start up the disc and select Set Up from the Main Menu. At the bottom of the screen, you will see a five digit code - remember it. Now go back to the Main Menu and highlight the Special Features menu entry. Then press Left on your remote control - this will reveal a little icon on the left-hand side of the screen. Press Enter on your remote control at this point to be taken to a new menu. Once this next screen loads up, you will be faced with a numeric keypad, which is present to represent the access panel for a door. Using the arrow keys and the Enter button on your remote control, navigate to each digit of the previously remembered code and press Enter after each number. There will be a timer on the left, which only grants you 30 seconds to complete this code entry. If you run out of time, you'll have to repeat the process. If you manage to type in the code within the set time limit, you'll be shown the 3 minute Slipknot music video."
Mon 05/01/04 at 17:13
Regular
It's not on that website, and there isnt a subtitles menu, thanks any ways! :(
Mon 05/01/04 at 07:21
Regular
"Woteva"
It's in one of the menus, I forget. Subtitles or something.
Sun 04/01/04 at 21:10
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Try

www.eggscentral.com
Sun 04/01/04 at 21:09
Regular
This fuilm has an Easter egg for the music video, and im just wondering what the code thing to unlock it is!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.