GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Know Whats Guna Happen In The Future!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/01/04 at 15:48
"Welcome To My World"
Hwy dudes, i know whats guna happen soon in the wwe because i met this man who is all 'wwe' mad and knows everythin. he says these:

Stone Cold And Vince Will have a match at Wrestlemania 20

The Undertaker Will Come Back at The Royal Rumble (January 25th, 2004) Dressed As Kane !

Mick Foley Will Be Back At Royal rumble (i Think He Sed).

Edge Will Be Back At Royal Rumble.

Cya Later!
Sun 04/01/04 at 18:59
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Yeh. And on that night. Pigs will fly.

'oink oink'

Well, that shut me up.
Sun 04/01/04 at 18:58
Regular
Never gonna happen DW...never...
Sun 04/01/04 at 18:54
Regular
The whole PPV will be one big main event. Five hours, they say.

Hurricane vs. Goldberg for the World Heavyweight Championship, final match of the night, Hurricane wins.
Sun 04/01/04 at 17:30
Regular
Bah, The Rock should be in the main event! But I guess since he's missed so much shows he can't.
Sun 04/01/04 at 17:22
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Nah, Foley is more likely to team with The Rock at Wrestlemania to take on two members of Evolution, one of whom is almost definitely Randy Orton.
Sun 04/01/04 at 17:19
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Link99 wrote:
> Mick Foley Will Be Back At Royal rumble (I Think He Said).

Mick's planned to be in a match against Triple H isn't he?
Sun 04/01/04 at 16:18
"Welcome To My World"
i really REALLY need sum1 to tell me about raw 2. ive been reading reviews about it and some say its good and some say its bad.
on raw 2, if you create a character, how does the ring announcer read out your characters name? or doesn't he/her? plz help.
and - is it worth buying?
Sun 04/01/04 at 16:10
Regular
No Matt's right about most things.

Edge isn't coming back until WrestleMania, or the RAW after (they're thinking of transfering him to RAW).

As for the Rumble, I think it'll be Kane, and possibly Goldberg as the last two.

Then, the 1994 'Taker theme (or something that sounds similiar) will play and the lights will dim. Purple spotlights will flash towards the entrance way, as smoke starts to fill that area.

The lights will come back up and Goldberg will shove Kane over the top rope.

An Undertaker no show, yet he cost Kane the Rumble.

Then, the next few weeks, Kane will continue to be taken off his game by this, until the RAW after No Way Out, Undertaker comes back. A two month set up to Kane/Taker at WMXX, with only the 2nd month requiring Taker to actually be there.

Perfect.
Sun 04/01/04 at 16:07
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well, I don't have an X-Box so I'm not much help. I would say, however, that it's probably the best wrestling game on the X-Box but I'd rent it out first as my thoughts aren't very helpful.
Sun 04/01/04 at 16:02
"Welcome To My World"
ok, ok. have u got raw 2 for xbox?
im thinking of buying it but i duno if it is worth it.
plz help.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.