GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So I Married An Axe Murderer - funny film!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/01/04 at 12:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Saw this in it's entirety last night and it had me in stitches. the Scottish Dad character was best, even though it was a re-hash of Middle-Aged Man from SNL.

"Heeead. Pants. Now!"

"Would ye look at the size of his heeead. Heeeead, move it! Accch, he'll be crying himself to sleep tonight on his giant pillow."

Phil Hartman was good too as the Alcatraz prison guard.

"My name is Joe Johnston, but people round here call me vicky"

"He had what is known in the prison system as a 'b*tch', and one day his 'b*tch' took a knife, or 'spiv', and gouged out both his eyes. Then the next day he and 5 other inmates pizzed in his eye sockets. If you'll follow me through to the canteen..."
Sun 04/01/04 at 20:41
Regular
"not dead"
Aye, top film.

I thought that Charlies mate, the policeman was a great character, dressed as a pimp in the first bit, then later, when he wanted his boss to shout at him and stuff.

Hard-hearted harbinger of haggis.
Sun 04/01/04 at 14:02
Regular
"Woteva"
Damn, good film that. What channel and time was it on? I love the Scottish dad and that kid's big head :0P
Sun 04/01/04 at 13:52
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
"It's like Sputnik!"
Sun 04/01/04 at 13:34
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Argh, I saw a bit of this when flicking the channels, but decided against it. I was gonna watch Match of the Day.
What channel was it on again?
Living or something, around about those channels.
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Oh yeah, and the bagpipe version of "D'ya Think I'm Sexy" at the wedding was genius - especially the solo!
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Saw this in it's entirety last night and it had me in stitches. the Scottish Dad character was best, even though it was a re-hash of Middle-Aged Man from SNL.

"Heeead. Pants. Now!"

"Would ye look at the size of his heeead. Heeeead, move it! Accch, he'll be crying himself to sleep tonight on his giant pillow."

Phil Hartman was good too as the Alcatraz prison guard.

"My name is Joe Johnston, but people round here call me vicky"

"He had what is known in the prison system as a 'b*tch', and one day his 'b*tch' took a knife, or 'spiv', and gouged out both his eyes. Then the next day he and 5 other inmates pizzed in his eye sockets. If you'll follow me through to the canteen..."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.