GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Abramovich buying jordan f1 team ?????"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/01/04 at 11:48
"LOLLERSKATES!"
the guy became famous after pumping millions of pounds into chelsea.
today he has admitted his interest in fomula 1.
he has held private talks with jordan owner eddie jordan about a possible bid for the team.
i say this could be good for formula one, as some of the smallerteams could attract better drivers.
thoughts ???
Sat 31/01/04 at 18:21
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Biggie Little wrote:
> DER NAZI wrote:
> >Abramovich used to be governer of a Russian province in Siberia.
>
> he still is the govener of it.

Yes, but the Russkie authorities are getting pi$$ed off by the fact that he's never there, due to his ownership of Chelski. Then again, who can blame him? Chelsea or a a load of tundra?
Sat 31/01/04 at 14:34
"LOLLERSKATES!"
DER NAZI wrote:
>Abramovich used to be governer of a Russian province in Siberia.

he still is the govener of it.
Sat 31/01/04 at 14:33
"LOLLERSKATES!"
that is exactly what i meant.
it is that unlikely that he will buy another football club.
Fri 16/01/04 at 18:52
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
B@Z wrote:
> abramovich is more likely to buy a country than another football club.

Don't be stupid. Firstly: You can only own one football club at a time. Secondly, you can't 'buy' a country. You can buy a private holiday island, but you can't buy a country.

Ambramovich used to be governer of a Russian province in Siberia, and was very popular, investing his wealth into social projects. But you can't buy a country.
Fri 16/01/04 at 17:45
"LOLLERSKATES!"
abramovich is more likely to buy a country than another football club.
Mon 05/01/04 at 19:53
http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/s3791.html
Mon 05/01/04 at 10:36
Regular
"Long time no see!"
down wrote:
"Or he might buy Parma."
-----

Heh. Are you talking about Adriano, Cannavaro and the rest to join Adrian Mutu? ...Or the football club itself?

;D
Sun 04/01/04 at 21:08
Or he might buy Parma.
Sun 04/01/04 at 18:09
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Roman Ambramovic buting Jordan? My @rse!

He's more likely to buy European Minardi. Amramovic and his family were guests of the Minardi team at a GP last year, and Ambramovic has been quoted as saying he would buy the team if he were to invest in F1.
Sun 04/01/04 at 14:10
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Maybe Abramovich could offer the FIA a multi-million pound offer to have a Russian GP staged sometime in July (when its warmer).

I think thats more likely than Eddie Jordan selling out, Jordan is Eddies life... it would be like the Queen selling Buckingham Palace simply because its too big and she would prefer a small semi in Huddersfield.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.