GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One of the most fun games I've played for ages."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/01/04 at 10:57
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Dynasty Warriors 3. Japanesey ninja warrior game - it's wicked. Just mash into loads of people and bash your square button until they're all dead, thus increasing your "Musou" meter. Sometimes people will hit you too, but that just makes your meter go up even more. And then when your "musou" meter hits the top, press circle and you do a special magic trick that beats everyone up. I love it. In one 84 minute battle I killed 3400 people. It's like that LOTR: The two Towers games, except you can go free-roaming, and you fight THOUSANDS more people. You'd think it was shallow, but it's fun on the same level as Metal Slug. It's even got elephants and horses that you can beat up and ride!
Sun 04/01/04 at 12:47
Regular
"Woteva"
Quazi wrote:
> monkey_man wrote:
> If you play it properly then the battles can last for hours. You
> get
> to set up things like weapons and units, but you can just ignore all
> that and kick some ass. I had a copy of Kessen 2, which was by the
> same people, but that was intolerable - all cut scenes and no actual
> battling.
>
> I played Kessen 1, and thought it was ok. But there is a game called
> Dynasty Tactics which is said to be like Kessen.

Dyntasy Tactics is a rubbish chess-like game. Avoid like the plague.
Sun 04/01/04 at 12:45
"Uzi Lover"
Which game is this?

Is it the one where you are on some battlefield with loads of people with big swords and big Horses smashing each other? And you jsut run around chopping your sword over their heads?
Sun 04/01/04 at 12:16
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> If you play it properly then the battles can last for hours. You get
> to set up things like weapons and units, but you can just ignore all
> that and kick some ass. I had a copy of Kessen 2, which was by the
> same people, but that was intolerable - all cut scenes and no actual
> battling.

I played Kessen 1, and thought it was ok. But there is a game called Dynasty Tactics which is said to be like Kessen.
Sun 04/01/04 at 12:13
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
If you play it properly then the battles can last for hours. You get to set up things like weapons and units, but you can just ignore all that and kick some ass. I had a copy of Kessen 2, which was by the same people, but that was intolerable - all cut scenes and no actual battling.
Sun 04/01/04 at 11:57
Regular
Theres Dynasty Warriors 4 out now, my mate says its good. I remember i used to have the demo for Dynasty Warriors 3, you had 10 minutes to complete the level, i played that like 100 times!

Last Christmas (not the christmas just gone) i had Dynasty Warriors 2 it was £14.99 from Special Reserve! Each level took about 2 hours to complete!
Sun 04/01/04 at 10:58
"slightlyshortertagl"
heh, sounds insane.

I may look it up :-)
Sun 04/01/04 at 10:57
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Dynasty Warriors 3. Japanesey ninja warrior game - it's wicked. Just mash into loads of people and bash your square button until they're all dead, thus increasing your "Musou" meter. Sometimes people will hit you too, but that just makes your meter go up even more. And then when your "musou" meter hits the top, press circle and you do a special magic trick that beats everyone up. I love it. In one 84 minute battle I killed 3400 people. It's like that LOTR: The two Towers games, except you can go free-roaming, and you fight THOUSANDS more people. You'd think it was shallow, but it's fun on the same level as Metal Slug. It's even got elephants and horses that you can beat up and ride!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.