GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chatting To Death"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/01/04 at 01:11
Regular
"Woteva"
Channel 4. Now. It's a repeat, but it's very interesting.
Sun 04/01/04 at 14:47
Regular
"Woteva"
Even if they're watching a camera, they could still fake it.
Sun 04/01/04 at 14:08
Regular
"cachoo"
Slashed arms/legs/all over.. Don't look! It's nasty stuff. Sounded like a good thing to watch. Wish I'd checked here earlier now!
People might not ever really know if someone has truly commited suicide though unless they sit waiting for the camera to go off or something. And why would people do that? It's upsetting!
Sun 04/01/04 at 14:04
Regular
"Woteva"
I didn't bother looking at any. I was referring to the forums on there - that's where all the suicidal folk go.

What pictures were on there then? Me would not rather depress myself by looking.
Sun 04/01/04 at 14:02
Regular
"cachoo"
The pictures on that site are a little.. not nice..
Sun 04/01/04 at 13:57
Regular
"Woteva"
It was one of the most interesting bits of TV I've seen for a while. Basically about people who have comitted suicide over webcams and stuff. It mainly focused around this website:

www.psyke.org

Very interesting. But distubring to say the least - a guy launched a website just minutes before he hanged himself. And a guy on a webcam who overdosed on methadone :0|
Sun 04/01/04 at 13:27
Regular
Ms NY wrote:
> Oi!

"Oi!"

heh

;D
Sun 04/01/04 at 13:20
Regular
"cachoo"
Oi!
Sun 04/01/04 at 13:15
Regular
Ms NY wrote:
> It is about a woman who has to go on a diet else Death will kill her?

"Death will kill her"

heh
Sun 04/01/04 at 13:13
Regular
"cachoo"
It is about a woman who has to go on a diet else Death will kill her?
Sun 04/01/04 at 12:46
Regular
Chatting to death?

"So, what do you think about the pedestrianisation of norwich city centre?"

*dies*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.