GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New year revelation argh not again"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/01/04 at 22:56
Regular
"Ice the man"
this year I have try yet again not to smoke, I feel the pressure of it, it sucks, I seem to fail, so try and try again. what is everyone going to do for there revelation "sorry if I misspell the word
Sat 03/01/04 at 22:56
Regular
"Ice the man"
this year I have try yet again not to smoke, I feel the pressure of it, it sucks, I seem to fail, so try and try again. what is everyone going to do for there revelation "sorry if I misspell the word
Sat 03/01/04 at 22:58
Regular
not to worry its a resolution.
Regular
"Colourless"
resolution?
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
You shouldnt of started in the first place then. It's the modern times now. If you started smoking it was because you thought you were going to be cooler.
Regular
"Colourless"
Ashley wrote:
> not to worry its a resolution.

Eh... to quick for me.... eh :P
Sat 03/01/04 at 23:01
Regular
"Ice the man"
well it was'nt to be cool, sometimes I wonder why I smoke in the first place, that suck I can't remember why I smoke in the first place
Sat 03/01/04 at 23:08
Regular
"Ice the man"
I think I will revive my membership for the special reserve again I miss reading the prices
Sat 03/01/04 at 23:10
Regular
"That's right!"
I decided I was going to stop smoking when I was 16. And I did. That day. Of course by then I'd cut down to only smoking when drinking, but I managed to stop just like that.

Sure, I've had dozens of cigars since then (been a few years) and I smoked a few tabs in Thailand (literally a few, probably four, if that) but that's nothing compared to the amount I was on a day back when I was 14-16.
Sat 03/01/04 at 23:13
Regular
"Ice the man"
wow that would be cool just to go cold turkey, man that would be bliss oh well
Sat 03/01/04 at 23:17
Regular
"That's right!"
Well, I was starting to work out more and stuff, so I did it for health reasons. Plus, I was sick of hiding tabs in my room (bare in mind, I was only 15/16)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.