GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New year revelation argh not again"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/01/04 at 22:56
Regular
"Ice the man"
this year I have try yet again not to smoke, I feel the pressure of it, it sucks, I seem to fail, so try and try again. what is everyone going to do for there revelation "sorry if I misspell the word
Sun 04/01/04 at 02:25
Regular
"Woteva"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Bah i have never had a new years resulation, so thats mine this year,
> not to have one :P

Agreed. But then I've NEVER made one :D
Sun 04/01/04 at 02:24
"I love yo... lamp."
So Darling claims to be a girl then?
Sun 04/01/04 at 00:49
Bah i have never had a new years resulation, so thats mine this year, not to have one :P
Sun 04/01/04 at 00:24
Regular
"I love J-42"
My new year resolution is to get a job.

And to keep it.
Sat 03/01/04 at 23:36
Regular
"Ice the man"
Well I use to get at least 4 games a week now I am down to spend at least 1 or 2 a month
Sat 03/01/04 at 23:31
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Completenut wrote:
> I even cut my card up to stop spending

i wudnt go that far! i dont even know what i spend it on..men, fast cars and drink i think!
Sat 03/01/04 at 23:30
Regular
"Ice the man"
Good Luck (I tried that once boy did I lose money fast) would have help if I kept it in the bank I even cut my card up to stop spending
Sat 03/01/04 at 23:27
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
My resolution

1-Go to College more
2-Play hard to get with every bloke (one in particular) and eventually become a nun
3-um..Stop spending my pay cheque the week i get paid
4-umm...Keep my room tidy

I will start.........

..............NOW

That is all!
Sat 03/01/04 at 23:23
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
As it says on the side of all the gums, patches and so on for quitting smoking Will Power IS Required. Without it you are doomed to faillure and you're not exactly starting the year with a positive attitude towards it heh. I don't smoke because it yellows your teeth on the visual level (yellows your finger tips too mind) and on the not so seeable level it gives you all those health problems. Not a nice thing.
Sat 03/01/04 at 23:17
Regular
"That's right!"
Well, I was starting to work out more and stuff, so I did it for health reasons. Plus, I was sick of hiding tabs in my room (bare in mind, I was only 15/16)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.