GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New 24 on Sky One"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/01/04 at 20:43
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Saw the advert for Sky One in 2004, and they have the new series of 24.

That means adverts, no Pure 24, and less people to talk about it with.

RUBBISH. come on BBC, steal it back.
Fri 09/01/04 at 23:25
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I've also realised that Sky One won't do the BBC3 style thing where you could be a week ahead of terrestrial TV, so you could afford to miss a week every so often. Damn cheap Beeb.

My Wife and Kids is great though.
Thu 08/01/04 at 17:39
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Started watching season 2 today, had seen the first couple a while back but stopped watching and forgot to watch the rest.

Guess I better start watching so I've seen them before season 3 starts.
Thu 08/01/04 at 17:17
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I've seen first 8 Episodes, 3rd series is best yet in my opinion.
Thu 08/01/04 at 15:12
Regular
Heh I would laugh if Sky sold it to the BBC. But as Murdock owns 5 I have my reservations.
Thu 08/01/04 at 07:01
Regular
"****im the best****"
tphi wrote:
> FLOCKHART wrote:
> when will it be on terrestrial tv,i cant wait
>
> It won't. BBC lost the rights. Sky only from now only.

Sky also bought the terrestrial rights, which means they can sell it back to whoever obliges.
Wed 07/01/04 at 21:36
Regular
It will appear on Terestial after the 6 months...

Channel 4 the money is on.
Wed 07/01/04 at 18:08
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Having adverts breaking up 24 is not a good thing. Who gives a monkeys if it's actually an hour long or not. No one. 42 minutes of pure concentrated 24 is better than an hour of 24 broken up by adverts any day. If you disagree with me then you are, infact, wrong.

And it might go on terrestrial TV, but not on BBC, probably channel 5, who seem to be getting all the best cable&satellite programmes these days. But you will have to wait until after the DVD box set is out, so you might as well just buy that.

And it will probably start on 22nd of february or something stupid like that.
Wed 07/01/04 at 17:44
Regular
"thursdayton!"
*from now on
Wed 07/01/04 at 17:44
Regular
"thursdayton!"
FLOCKHART wrote:
> when will it be on terrestrial tv,i cant wait

It won't. BBC lost the rights. Sky only from now only.
Wed 07/01/04 at 17:20
Regular
"****im the best****"
I just saw Episode 9. It's getting bloody good. An old cast member has returned :D

W00tage! :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.