GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anyone remember Pob?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/01/04 at 19:42
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
I remember many, many moons ago when I was a wee lad, watching a kids show called Pob on channel 4. Pob, you see, was a puppet with a stripy pink and yellow jumper and he also had a disturbingly sinister face. If I remember correctly he used to spit on the camera lens, then use his finger on it to write his name.

Ah, memories........
Sat 03/01/04 at 19:42
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
I remember many, many moons ago when I was a wee lad, watching a kids show called Pob on channel 4. Pob, you see, was a puppet with a stripy pink and yellow jumper and he also had a disturbingly sinister face. If I remember correctly he used to spit on the camera lens, then use his finger on it to write his name.

Ah, memories........
Sat 03/01/04 at 19:47
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
Maybe you should talk about this on the Movies, TV, and books link!
Sat 03/01/04 at 19:54
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
Pob is all-powerful. Bow to him
Sat 03/01/04 at 19:55
Regular
Mr. Snuggly looks like him.
True story.

Drunk Cow does too.
Sat 03/01/04 at 19:55
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Look at my pob
Sat 03/01/04 at 19:57
Regular
SHEEPY looks like him too...

"The beautiful people The beautiful people"
Sat 03/01/04 at 21:14
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Ready wrote:
> Maybe you should talk about this on the Movies, TV, and books link!

Maybe you should shut up, you impudent piece of faeces. How can you judge Regulars when you haven't been here for a real period of time?
Sun 04/01/04 at 10:02
"For the horde!!!!"
I remember this
*spits all over the monitor*
Sun 04/01/04 at 11:46
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
Ready wrote:
> Maybe you should talk about this on the Movies, TV, and books link!

Beacaue making threads in the right section would leave the staff without anything to do
Sun 04/01/04 at 12:59
SHEEPY wrote:
> Look at my pob

"Im already looking big boy"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.