GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Review of the week."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/01/04 at 17:52
Regular
"That's right!"
Not only has "faisal" reviewed just about every game on the entire SR database (and in some cases, more than once) his words of wisdom are somewhere along these lines...

"Hi im faisal and when i played this game i found i was in heaven.Gameboy advance out did them selves and made it better than the other netroid games.When i play this game i feel like im samus fighting the evil omega metroid and smart sa-x.The way the game is made with each sector like sector 1 (srx) sector 2 (tro) sector 3 (pyr) sector 4 (aqa) sector 5 (arc) sector 6 (noc). The game should be on xbox with xbox live it would be a big hit. Get it now!!!"

He found he was in heaven. Must be a gas leak in his kitchen...

The company "Gameboy advance" made the game better than the other "netroid" games.

He feels like he is samus fighting the evil metroid. Maybe he's had an op?

This simple platformer should be on the most powerful console around (well, that is unless the Phantom actually appears) because online the game would be a big hit. Quite how a GBA platformer would work online is beyond me, but this guy knows about the game's sectors, so he must be right.

Ah, I feel all evil in a Goatboy/Stryke/Grix Thraves/Insane Bartender/Lord H way for posting these crap reviews and mocking the writers, but... meh. I am evil MoJo.
Sat 03/01/04 at 22:47
Regular
Yeh ... there are people that post little comments like that ... 1 or 2 is ok, but when an entire 'latest reviews' board is covered in reviews like 'yeh it's great, I liked it a lot, the graphiks r kool, buy it' ... I get annoyed.

Admittably, I post a lot of reviews, but at least I post them so they give me the information that I think would be good in a review. Stuff that I read and think 'hmm ... that tells me so much about a game...'

What does scare me, is the possibility these "one-liners" (and I am also talking about the reference to a JOKE) about games are in their eyes a chance of winning a prize. Still, if it's honest, and they don't expect a gift through the mail, I don't see too much harm in them.
Sat 03/01/04 at 22:27
Regular
"QPR 1974"
MoJoJoJo wrote:

> fighting the evil omega metroid and smart sa-x.

Sometimes I feel I am fighting the evil, intelligent tr-umpet.
Sat 03/01/04 at 21:28
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Paradox wrote:
> Posted today:
>
> CRASH NITRO KART - Reviewed by fazz
> crash nitro kart is so great

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Freak!
Sat 03/01/04 at 17:58
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Posted today by someone unamed for medical reasons:

About a DVD unamed for medical reasons:

it was like the best think i saw ever, buy it now

10/10
Sat 03/01/04 at 17:56
Regular
"Sport & General Cha"
he will
Sat 03/01/04 at 17:56
Regular
"SOUP!"
Posted today:

CRASH NITRO KART - Reviewed by fazz
crash nitro kart is so great
Sat 03/01/04 at 17:55
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Not only has "faisal" reviewed just about every game on the
> entire SR database (and in some cases, more than once) his words of
> wisdom are somewhere along these lines...
>

He will win a game a day some day.
Sat 03/01/04 at 17:54
Ha ha. what a fool.
Sat 03/01/04 at 17:52
Regular
"That's right!"
Not only has "faisal" reviewed just about every game on the entire SR database (and in some cases, more than once) his words of wisdom are somewhere along these lines...

"Hi im faisal and when i played this game i found i was in heaven.Gameboy advance out did them selves and made it better than the other netroid games.When i play this game i feel like im samus fighting the evil omega metroid and smart sa-x.The way the game is made with each sector like sector 1 (srx) sector 2 (tro) sector 3 (pyr) sector 4 (aqa) sector 5 (arc) sector 6 (noc). The game should be on xbox with xbox live it would be a big hit. Get it now!!!"

He found he was in heaven. Must be a gas leak in his kitchen...

The company "Gameboy advance" made the game better than the other "netroid" games.

He feels like he is samus fighting the evil metroid. Maybe he's had an op?

This simple platformer should be on the most powerful console around (well, that is unless the Phantom actually appears) because online the game would be a big hit. Quite how a GBA platformer would work online is beyond me, but this guy knows about the game's sectors, so he must be right.

Ah, I feel all evil in a Goatboy/Stryke/Grix Thraves/Insane Bartender/Lord H way for posting these crap reviews and mocking the writers, but... meh. I am evil MoJo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.