GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Big Empty"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/01/04 at 14:58
Regular
Anyone heard anything about this? It intrigues me, for some reason. Jon Favreau plays this loser actor who's in debt, so he accepts a job from Bud "John Doe Jersey" Cort to take a suitcase to some truck stop for $25,000 and hand it over to this trucker called Cowboy, played by Sean Bean. But once he gets there, Bean isn't there, and he gets involved with Rachael Leigh Cook, who tries to convince him aliens exist. Then there's some stuff about a head in a bowling bag, Cowboy killing people, and Kelsey Grammar as an FBI agent tracking UFO's. Sounds like a crazy indie film that could be a lot of fun.

Just wondered if it was only me that had heard of this.
Sat 03/01/04 at 14:58
Regular
Anyone heard anything about this? It intrigues me, for some reason. Jon Favreau plays this loser actor who's in debt, so he accepts a job from Bud "John Doe Jersey" Cort to take a suitcase to some truck stop for $25,000 and hand it over to this trucker called Cowboy, played by Sean Bean. But once he gets there, Bean isn't there, and he gets involved with Rachael Leigh Cook, who tries to convince him aliens exist. Then there's some stuff about a head in a bowling bag, Cowboy killing people, and Kelsey Grammar as an FBI agent tracking UFO's. Sounds like a crazy indie film that could be a lot of fun.

Just wondered if it was only me that had heard of this.
Sat 03/01/04 at 15:04
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!
Sat 03/01/04 at 15:07
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Never heard of it, but it does sound like it could be pretty good. Some good actors in there, particularly Kelsey Grammar - always been a fan of his acting.
Yeah, could be good.
Sat 03/01/04 at 15:08
"slightlyshortertagl"
Sounds crazy.

But cool.
Sat 03/01/04 at 15:49
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I wasn't that interested until Kelsey Grammar turned up.
Sat 03/01/04 at 16:56
Regular
Ready wrote:
> BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!

--

Valid. Very valid.
Sat 03/01/04 at 17:09
Regular
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0321442 /trailers-screenplay-E18678-14-2

Looks cool. Clincher being there about a bjillion Dubs and Beetles just in the trailer so I have a tiny chance of persuading my mates to see it.
Sat 03/01/04 at 17:13
Regular
Trailer rules. Bean looks very angry and still sounds Northern, which is class.

Favreau:"Where's the head?"
Bean:"Where's the bowling bag?"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.