GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOOOOOOOOOOO..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/01/04 at 02:43
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Ah, damn the man who created that topic about kebabs!

As a regular kebab-eating student (2-3 a week!) it suddenly occurs to me that, however hungry I may be late at night (I am a regular insomniac-by-choice) I will no longer be able to purchase kebabs because I HAVE BECOME A VEGETARIAN!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I can do without pepperoni pizzas and grilled steak, but greasy, sweaty, slimmy, dipping kebab meat when you're hungry late at night!!!!

HELP ME!
Sat 03/01/04 at 15:15
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Mmmmmmm, sirloin steak.
Fillet steak.
Mmmmmmm.

Why the hell have you become a veggie? I could *never* stick to being one.
Sat 03/01/04 at 13:51
Regular
"SOUP!"
Pfft, Veggie.
Sat 03/01/04 at 13:35
WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU BECOME A VEGATERIAN????????????

IT'S THE FOOD CHAIN DUDE, YOU HAVE TO EAT MEAT TO KEEP IT IN THE RIGHT BALLENCE.

Any way do you really think you, 1 tiny little person will make any real difference to how many animals are killed each year for food?
There will be more babies born, so then there will be more demand for more meat.

Eat the meat dude, tou know you want to.
Sat 03/01/04 at 03:37
Regular
I've got quite a few detox/veggie cookbooks. I got the detox ones for after rough sessions on the ale. It consists of drinking water and fruit juice, and eating nothing but fruit, salad or vegetables for up to a week.

I tried the weekend detox, and by sunday night, I was foaming at the bit for some 'real' food. Fruit just doesn't fill you up.
Sat 03/01/04 at 03:34
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
I know the feeling :)

Sonic
Sat 03/01/04 at 03:32
Regular
Jú§t Tinká wrote:
> Ok I'm turning incoherent again. I'm goin now.
>
> G'Night.

turning?

fair enough SoniCrav, I have thought about it myself, but have come to the conclusion I love the stuff too much. maybe if everyone I knew was veggie, and the temptation wasn't there, I could make a go of it.

Not to say I've got no willpower or anything :D
Sat 03/01/04 at 03:27
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> So you've gone veggie to live longer?
>
> My favourite arguement against being a vegetarian is this :
>
> "The human brain could not possibly have evolved to be it's
> current size if humans only lived on vegetables"

Actually, I have gone vegetarian for a number of reasons:

1) I disagree with the rearing of animals just to eat, when it's clear that people no longer need do this.
2) Being a vegetarian will lead to me being more careful about my diet and, hopefully, becoming more healthy
3) My two housemates next year are veggie

And your point is absolutley spot on - it was humans ability to hunt meat that led to an increase in brain size, and its evolution. However, I would say that it's obvious that this source of "brain-food" is no longer needed - people can quite easily substitute other foods.

That's not to say that I am in any way against people who do eat meat - after all, I love my kebabs. It's just my personal choice not to eat meat just as it's your choice whether to smoke or not.

SonicRav
Sat 03/01/04 at 03:26
Regular
"Notable"
Ok I'm turning incoherent again. I'm goin now.

G'Night.
Sat 03/01/04 at 03:25
Regular
"Notable"
Fair enough I didint ask how long you were gonna live so you don;t know I said were will your protein come from. Suit yourself.

*Eats ham butty with HP fruity sauce*
Sat 03/01/04 at 03:24
Regular
Although the Shaolin Monks live on nothing but vegetables, and they have incredible mental and physical prowess.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.