GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Trent Steel/Max Powers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/01/04 at 01:10
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Ok we have all seen the posts and I have but one thing to say...whatever. I really don't care who is who, whose been hacked or whatever. Does it really matter? I don't think so. I have been talking to him on MSN Messenger and he seems like a really nice guy. Therefore I have come to the conclusion that he is a good guy on the forums too although I haven't seen many of his posts.

To conclude Trent Steel and Max Powers both get my seel of approval *stamps his forehead* Ta da! Now stop the arguing and be happy all! :D
Sat 03/01/04 at 12:52
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lol well there's an opinion in a half...oh well I'll just pop this to the top and say that I still think he's a good guy whatever alias he uses :P :D
Sat 03/01/04 at 01:33
Regular
"tokyo police club"
No, smileys are sickening and stupid. Peopleover use them, and think they're good overusing them.

just like sigs and avatars...
Sat 03/01/04 at 01:32
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yeh that's a good suggestion. They should also hold a competition and let us design a few. That would get a big response and couldn't hurt the forums :D
Sat 03/01/04 at 01:32
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
Yes, that'd rule.
Sat 03/01/04 at 01:31
Regular
"Was max powers"
Cubist wrote:
> Lol that's the problem with the internet you can't pick up on the tone
> of voice, facial expression or so on so a joke and a knock can be
> painfully similar :P

They should put proper smileys on the forums like the ones on msn 6
Sat 03/01/04 at 01:24
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I'd never truely hate someone on the internet - just slightly harass them..
Sat 03/01/04 at 01:20
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lol that's the problem with the internet you can't pick up on the tone of voice, facial expression or so on so a joke and a knock can be painfully similar :P
Sat 03/01/04 at 01:19
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I just can't spell comments correctly tonight...
Sat 03/01/04 at 01:19
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Hurrah for people taking joke commenst seriously
Sat 03/01/04 at 01:18
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
You've always been a bit of a pric|< haven't you Mattribute? Stop looking for problems in other people and accept people for who they are. I know he's a good guy and that you are being a bit of a gimp right now. To sum up stop being a fool and be nicer to everyone you twit. Maybe they'll be nice in return?

*you have no idea how hard it was to use words that would get through the language barrier*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.