GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Proof I am not using twin accounts"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/01/04 at 00:55
Regular
"Was max powers"
this was copyed and pasted
Killer kr33d is the hacker who hacked into fenrir's account

Is this hell cause if it is heaven is better but im hellbound so watever letz go get em says:
So my names ADAM now
Killer_Kr33d says:Smiley face

Is this hell cause if it is heaven is better but im hellbound so watever letz go get em says:
you have some nerve

The following message could not be delivered to all recipients:
you have some nerve

you have sum nerve
Killer_Kr33d says:
yeh
so you learn my sr and go into my account get you own you fu*kin pr!ck
why do you hack into other peoples accounts?
Killer_Kr33d says:
its fun
why is it fun?
eh well?
Killer_Kr33d says:
just is
what was your original sr
Killer_Kr33d says:
chad
chad niga
or chad
Killer_Kr33d says:
yeh
wot just chad
well?
Killer_Kr33d says:
chad niga
what you gonna ignore me now
your not chad niga
admit it
your fenrir
or sansho
Killer_Kr33d says:
no
Killer_Kr33d says:
sansho lol
what?
why lol
Killer_Kr33d says:
im not either of them
your not chad niga either
Killer_Kr33d says:
no, true
are you
HHAT
Killer_Kr33d says:

no your not
are you a regular
Killer_Kr33d says:
yeh
u sure?
Killer_Kr33d says:
yeh
what does you sr user begin with
Killer_Kr33d says:
not sayin
go on
the last letter then
Killer_Kr33d says:
a
your not chad niga
Killer_Kr33d says:
never said i was
your inplying it
Killer_Kr33d says:
so
tell me who your user is you said you wanted to almost get caughht
tell you what
tell me all the users you have tryed and hacked into on sr
well hurry up
Killer_Kr33d says:
no
why?
tell me 4 of them then
well go on
Killer_Kr33d says:
no
why?

*killer kr33d appears to be offline and may not reply*
Sat 03/01/04 at 01:37
Regular
"tokyo police club"
CHAD! CHAD! CHAD!
Sat 03/01/04 at 01:36
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Oi loosers, Stop PRETENDING TO BE CHAD.
Sat 03/01/04 at 01:34
Regular
"Was max powers"
Max powers wrote:
> an msn comvo proves bagger all!

Why?
Sat 03/01/04 at 01:17
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
Ooh, National Lampoon's Loaded Weapon is on. CooooOoOl!
Sat 03/01/04 at 01:11
Seriously weird.
Sat 03/01/04 at 01:11
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
an msn comvo proves bagger all!
Sat 03/01/04 at 01:07
Regular
"Was max powers"
hmmmmmm chad
very funny
Sat 03/01/04 at 01:05
Regular
"Colourless"
well alright?

Oi chad. you've pulled...
Sat 03/01/04 at 01:02
Regular
"Was max powers"
I care loads of people think im a sad bast*rd especialy chad niga and I want to have his respect cause hes well allright.
Sat 03/01/04 at 00:56
Regular
"tokyo police club"
We don't care that much

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.