GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nokia 3650 GIF File Looping"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/01/04 at 23:08
Regular
"The Ocarina of Time"
Does anyone know how to get small GIF animations to loop on Nokia 3650's? I'm trying to get a screensaver that actually moves to work on the phone...

Any ideas?
Sat 03/01/04 at 13:28
On my phone, T100, you just download a file with 7 different pictures in.
When you upload all 7 pictures to your phone it looks like the picture is moving. But this is with still pictures, bmp and jpg so i don't think it will be the same with a gif file.
Sat 03/01/04 at 11:59
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
What say you? You have obviously seen The Return Of Th King, and still I don't really have a clue what your'e talking about, sorry dude.
Fri 02/01/04 at 23:26
Regular
"The Ocarina of Time"
Pliskin wrote:
> Sorry dude, to many long words in there.

That is most heinous dude, let me totally try again:

Some small animations are saved in GIF format (like JPEG, BMP etc) - but as GIFs, when u open them, the animation runs. This works on PC, and on Nokia 3650 phones. The thing is, the animation plays only once on the phone and then stops on the last picture in the animation.

Now I want a screensaver for my phone, not just a colourful stationary background, (i.e. one where the picture moves) and I've downloaded GIFs (e.g. a piece of green Matrix Code that looks wicked when it runs) that run just once when u set them as the background, then stay still.

How do I get those to play over and over again automatically (i.e. Loop)??

What say you?
Fri 02/01/04 at 23:10
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Sorry dude, to many long words in there.
Fri 02/01/04 at 23:08
Regular
"The Ocarina of Time"
Does anyone know how to get small GIF animations to loop on Nokia 3650's? I'm trying to get a screensaver that actually moves to work on the phone...

Any ideas?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.