GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your Top 5 WWE Wrestlers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/01/04 at 22:52
Regular
"The Ocarina of Time"
This has probably been done 100's of times, but I is doing it again (sorry)

1) Shawn Michaels,
2) Bret Hart
3) The Rock
4) Undertaker
5) Stone Cold Steve Austin

I personally reckon Shawn Michaels is the best wrestler I've ever seen on WWE (or WCW when it was on) -

Who's your favourite of the lot?
Sun 08/02/04 at 02:31
Regular
"I like cheese"
Errr change that, stick Scotty back at no.1!!!

New tag champions!!! :D

Wooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Sun 08/02/04 at 00:29
Regular
"I like cheese"
Oooh, tough...I'll go with all-time and current, also considering face/heel status.

ALL-TIME -

1) Grandmaster Sexay (Face)
2) Scotty 2 Hotty (Face)
3) Chris Jericho (Heel)
4) Randy Orton (Heel)
5) Brock Lesnar (Heel)

Too Cool are my all time faves...they're the reason I watched wrestling, basically. When Y2J turned Undisputed Champ he became my new favourite, I really enjoyed his heel persona and great wrestling ability with it. Brilliant music too. :D Randy Orton is very talented and part of my fave faction ever (remember I've only been watching since late 2000). And Brock Lesnar, especially when he first entered thee WWE, was just awesome...I don't like his character so much now, he talks too much, but he's still a deserved WWE Champion.

CURRENT -

1) Randy Orton
2) Chris Jericho
3) Brock Lesnar
4) Kane
5) Christian

Rnandy Orton pips Y2J at the moment because suddenly Jericho has this crap entrance music...I also don't like him so much as a face. Orton is on top of his game right now, I hope he beats Foley at WrestleMania. Lesnar is the only thing keeping Smackdown going and I loved seeing him F5 Goldberg. :D I think Kane has a very interesting character at the mo, and I'm really looking forward to his feud with Taker - lets hope Kane wins though. Christian is a legend too, the only thing keeping Y2J as a tweener at the moment...Chris Jericho and Christian have to be one of my favourite tag teams ever. I would include Scotty, but I haven't seen him on Smackdown for weeks, unless they're getting beaten up. :(
Sat 07/02/04 at 22:22
Regular
"entertain & inspire"
steve austin
john cena
kurt angle
mick foley
the rock
Tue 03/02/04 at 13:04
Regular
My head is shaking.

*slaps Exodia's family* THIS IS DW'S TIME! THERE'S ONLY ROOM FOR ONE FAMILY IN THIS FORUM, AND THAT'S THE MOST DISFUNCTIONAL FAMILY IN THE WRESTLING BUSINESS...

...the DW family!
Tue 03/02/04 at 12:24
Regular
"123456789"
1. Hulk Hogan
2. Jake the Snake Robberts
3. The British Bulldog
4. Shawn Michaels
5. Bret Heart

By exodias mum
Tue 03/02/04 at 12:22
Regular
"123456789"
1. stone cold steve austin
2.john cena
3.goldberg
4. shawn michaels
5.rey mysterio

By exodias cousin
Tue 03/02/04 at 12:17
Regular
"123456789"
1. John Cena (Nice Raps)

2.Rey Mysterio (Technical)

3.Stone Cold (Hell Raiser)

4.Goldberg (Strong and Powerful)

5.RVD (Technical but not as much as Mysterio)
Thu 15/01/04 at 18:42
Regular
"Plate of glue"
(Not in any order)

1) The Rock. (Most Charisma)
2) RVD.
3) Jeff Hardy
4) The Undertaker
5) Triple H
Thu 15/01/04 at 16:58
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
My current WWE favourites at the moment:

1) Benoit
2) Angle
3) Eddie Guerrero
4) Jericho
5) RVD

Michaels just misses out. Could still get in there with a couple more good performances.
Thu 15/01/04 at 16:26
Regular
"Swivel!"
My Top Five of All Time are:

1.) Chris Benoit, (Great and Well Dedicated)
2.) Kurt Angle, (Also another great wrestler)
3.) Chris Jericho (Great promo styling, and wrestling ability)
4.) Ken Shamrock (Great, Great, Superstar)
5.) The Rock (Has To Be Really)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.