GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Champs League- Who will win?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/01/04 at 19:58
Regular
I think man u will win it. It would be good if it is an english final, but its unlikely. Who do you think will win
Fri 16/01/04 at 17:08
Regular
"None Stored"
i think that an english team will win it, they be beating the rest easy
Sat 03/01/04 at 01:51
Regular
Ashley wrote:
> Bet arsse don't make it to the final, they haven't got what it takes.
> They'll collapse at the back against the top teams. And they're too
> dependent on trevor and patch

.. typical
Fri 02/01/04 at 23:51
Regular
I still find it shocking willhill have arsenal 3rd fav to win the champs league ahead of Juventus.

I think United will win it if fergie replaces ferdinand with someone decent and buys carlos tevez.
Fri 02/01/04 at 21:02
Regular
I'm 90% sure Wycombe will win it.
Fri 02/01/04 at 20:39
Regular
"Whatever!"
Real Madrid will win it - Probably beating Man Utd in the final with a winning goal from Beckham
Fri 02/01/04 at 20:30
Regular
Bet arsse don't make it to the final, they haven't got what it takes. They'll collapse at the back against the top teams. And they're too dependent on trevor and patch
Fri 02/01/04 at 20:08
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I'm confident that we'll see a English team in the final, but the likes of Real Madrid and Juventus will also be the main contenders.

My Prediction is Arsenal Vs Real Madrid FINAL

Real Madrid will then win 2-1.
Fri 02/01/04 at 19:58
Regular
I think man u will win it. It would be good if it is an english final, but its unlikely. Who do you think will win

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.