GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Celtic and rangers- the premiership?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/01/04 at 19:44
Regular
Do you think that celtic or rangers should be allowed into the premiership
Sat 03/01/04 at 05:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If they want to play in the Premiership let them start off right at the bottom of the english league and work their way up like every other team have to. Just because they're Celtic and Rangers does not give them a god given right to join the premiership.

For one it would mess up our league structure, if we let them join what happens? do 5 teams get relegated that season? do only the 1st division champs get promoted that season and the other 2 places get given to Celtic and Rangers? Seems unfair to those teams who'll get relegated or not get promoted

Also Scottish football would go down the pan. It's safe to say that if Celtic and Rangers leave the SPL that Scottish football would take a big hit and might never recover.

We have enough fan violence in this country without having these 2 in the league as well adding to it.
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:13
Regular
so, what team do you support
Fri 02/01/04 at 20:03
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Got the UEFA Cup for that.

If we had another one, then the League would become a little boring with the teams not challenging as much for the UEFA Cup.
Fri 02/01/04 at 19:55
Regular
I think there should be a european tournament for the smaller teams in europe.
Fri 02/01/04 at 19:52
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Nope.

It would be unfair for the other Scottish fans and teams like Hearts, Kilmarnock and co would have no big teams to play.

It would also be unfair if they joined the Premiership, without starting from the lower divisions.

I'd love to see a British Cup introdiced with the Carling Cup being scrapped, along with Scotlands League Cup.

That way there would be no arguements.
Fri 02/01/04 at 19:44
Regular
Do you think that celtic or rangers should be allowed into the premiership

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.