GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Celtic v. Rangers- Cmon the hoops"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/01/04 at 19:40
Regular
I want to ask everybody, who dol you think will win tomorrow , celtic or rangers, and say what you think the score will be
Mon 05/01/04 at 14:19
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Going to play your domestic footy in Scotland is like handing over your right to play for England it seems, theres very few exceptions considering how many great English players have played for Rangers and Celtic over the years (Sutton is better than Heskey and Vassel imo)
Mon 05/01/04 at 11:18
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Someone, please remind me...

I know Eriksson's an over-rated manager who'll stick with crap like Heskey and Vassel no matter what; but why the heck is Alan Thompson STILL not in the England squad?!?!?

:@
Sat 03/01/04 at 23:04
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
:P
Sat 03/01/04 at 19:30
Regular
"Baros!!!"
... and when the Villa thrash them, they'll soon realise their mistake and then come to the Villa.

=P
Sat 03/01/04 at 19:02
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Now that Celtic won it alll but wraps up the SPL for another year which in turn means Birmingham might walk away with either Larsson and/or Hartson within the next 4 weeks :D
Sat 03/01/04 at 18:38
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Always knew Celtic were going to win that match.

It was a pity to see Chelsea draw with Watford to make my bet go down.
Sat 03/01/04 at 18:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hahaha. You're an idiot.
Sat 03/01/04 at 16:36
Regular
he was going to, he was injured last squad.

Also the fact he plays in the worst league in the world TM. doesn't help
Sat 03/01/04 at 15:50
Regular
Well it finished 3-0 to Celtic; it was a very entertaining match.

And what a stunning free kick from Thompson, why the hell doesn't Sven pick him!
Sat 03/01/04 at 00:50
"I love yo... lamp."
Master J wrote:
> em, no. If rangers win tomorrow then im elvis presely.

Form and injuries count for nothing in Old Firm matches. Back when Venglos was in charge of Celtic and the season was going pathetically, Celtic beat Rangers 5-1. It means nothing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.