GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cruel Intentions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/03/01 at 20:24
Regular
Cruel Intentions has to be one of the greatest films ever made. If you havent already seen it, I suggest you see it very soon.

I've seen the film so many times and it never gets boring.

The film is an low budget, updated version of the classic Dangerous Liaisons. It stars the gorgeous Ryan Phillippe, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Reese Witherspoon.

The Plot.

Kathryn Merteuil (Sarah Michelle Gellar) and Sebastion Valmont (Ryan Phillippe) are two rich stepsiblings and they like everything to go their way.

Sebastion has a reputation at his school for easily seducing the girls. Guess what, he's bored! With the new school term coming up along with a new head master, he sets his sights on the head masters daughter, Annette Hargrove (Reese Witherspoon).

Annette is clever, smart and virginal. This would be Sebastions greatest victory. The only thing is she has a boyfriend and somebody has warned her of Sebastion.
Nothing will stop Sebastion though!

Kathryn, a drug addict, had been seeing Court for quite a long time and went to great limits to please him. He's now dumped her for the geeky Cecile. Would you know it Cecile comes to her for guidance because she's starting the school that she goes to.

This is the time where Sebastion and Kathryn decide to make a bet!

Bet 1:
Kathryn, who has been dumped by her boyfriend for an inocent young girl, wants to ruin Ceciles reputation and turn her into a tramp.

Bet 2:
Sebastion has to deflower the headmasters daughter, who has just written an article about her chasteness in Seventeen magazine.

If Sebastion wins:
He gets what he's wanted for a long time. A night of passion with his stepsister Kathryn.

If Kathryn wins:
She gets Sebastions priceless 1956 Jaguar Roadster and Sebastion has to suffer defeat.

Eventually Sebastion wins over Annette and just when she starts undressing, he runs out! You've guessed it, he's fallen for her. This is the first person he has ever loved and is going to betray her.

I'm not going to give away the ending, but it seriously upsetting.

Thanks for listening, Kelle.

Wed 21/03/01 at 20:24
Cruel Intentions has to be one of the greatest films ever made. If you havent already seen it, I suggest you see it very soon.

I've seen the film so many times and it never gets boring.

The film is an low budget, updated version of the classic Dangerous Liaisons. It stars the gorgeous Ryan Phillippe, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Reese Witherspoon.

The Plot.

Kathryn Merteuil (Sarah Michelle Gellar) and Sebastion Valmont (Ryan Phillippe) are two rich stepsiblings and they like everything to go their way.

Sebastion has a reputation at his school for easily seducing the girls. Guess what, he's bored! With the new school term coming up along with a new head master, he sets his sights on the head masters daughter, Annette Hargrove (Reese Witherspoon).

Annette is clever, smart and virginal. This would be Sebastions greatest victory. The only thing is she has a boyfriend and somebody has warned her of Sebastion.
Nothing will stop Sebastion though!

Kathryn, a drug addict, had been seeing Court for quite a long time and went to great limits to please him. He's now dumped her for the geeky Cecile. Would you know it Cecile comes to her for guidance because she's starting the school that she goes to.

This is the time where Sebastion and Kathryn decide to make a bet!

Bet 1:
Kathryn, who has been dumped by her boyfriend for an inocent young girl, wants to ruin Ceciles reputation and turn her into a tramp.

Bet 2:
Sebastion has to deflower the headmasters daughter, who has just written an article about her chasteness in Seventeen magazine.

If Sebastion wins:
He gets what he's wanted for a long time. A night of passion with his stepsister Kathryn.

If Kathryn wins:
She gets Sebastions priceless 1956 Jaguar Roadster and Sebastion has to suffer defeat.

Eventually Sebastion wins over Annette and just when she starts undressing, he runs out! You've guessed it, he's fallen for her. This is the first person he has ever loved and is going to betray her.

I'm not going to give away the ending, but it seriously upsetting.

Thanks for listening, Kelle.

Wed 21/03/01 at 21:52
"Moderator"
Sarah Michelle Geller and low budge? hmm i dont think so, she must demand at least $10m per movie, so what the hell are you on about low budget, go get happy at the fair ground, happy,

pah, happy nappy

'(.)'
Wed 21/03/01 at 22:55
Regular
"Whatever!"
I wasnt that over keen on the film myself, although I only saw three quarters of it and probably missed the most important parts - Ryan Phillippe and Sarah Michelle Gellar being the main focus of my attention, oh yes!!!
Thu 22/03/01 at 12:05
Regular
"Whatever!"
Jesus - What the hell did I write then!!! Please ignore theRyan Phillippe part Its was late, I was tired!!) I got confussed with the name of the other female actress in the film, not Reese Witherspoon, the other one. Sorry I feel slightly disturbed!!!
Thu 22/03/01 at 12:17
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Yeah yeah, typical closet case.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.