GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Last Stand"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/01/04 at 16:26
Regular
"bWo > You"
Hey guys,

I’ve been mulling over this for some time, but I think now it’s time to get through with it. Over the past few months, I’ve had various things start piling up on me, mostly AS-level work, and it’s become very difficult to cope. This, in turn, has meant that SRW has gone down my priority list.

But that’s not the main thing. While I’ve been getting more and more into this business we know and love, I’ve just started to feel that SRW and the WWE Forum here in general isn’t the place for me anymore.

So yes, this is my final post. To all of you here, thanks for your time spent reading and commenting on my matches, and thanks for your matches in turn. I enjoyed it for a while, but I’m not up to it anymore. This is just being posted to let you know that I’m retiring from SRW, so please don’t assign matches to me in future, and that I won’t be in the WWE Forum either.

Thanks to you all, I wish you all the best for the future, and I hope SRW continues to be exciting.

LL Cool TT
Sun 04/01/04 at 13:50
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Bah. Things just seem to get worse and worse for this forum. More forum oldies seem to be writing less all the time. Whats with it?! Anyway, good luck in the future, LL...
Fri 02/01/04 at 19:25
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Don't worry about it Afrojoe. I'm going to give everyone a few days to settle back in after the holiday period.
Fri 02/01/04 at 18:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Grandprix, I'm sorry about this as well, but I really don't think I'll be able to find time to get this week's match up.

I can try and find myself time over the next couple of days, but finding time to do anything has really been difficult for me for the last couple of weeks. And what's even more worrying is that I'm saying this over a period of time that should probably be for relaxation, etc. As I said, I can try, but time has the better of me right now.

Anyway, very sorry. I won't quit as an SR writer or anything, as I'm sure in a couple of weeks (maybe months) I'll have time to write again. Sadly, just now isn't that time.
Fri 02/01/04 at 17:38
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
LL Cool TT wrote:
> While I’ve been getting more and more into this business we know and love, I’ve just started to feel that SRW and the WWE Forum here in general isn’t the place for me anymore.

This forum can do that to you. There may be reasons behind it but I feel that if there is something that you need to say, especially in this forum where you are respected, just say it. For one thing, I'll be very interested in it as I think you a unique view on wrestling.

I can understand that SRW can be very time consuming and retiring from SRW is fine. Maybe I'm not making myself very clear.

Anyway, I hope you achieve everything you set out to do.
Fri 02/01/04 at 16:59
Regular
Good. Leave. Sod off.

(Lipe, I'm not deliberatly being evil (a) :cD)
Fri 02/01/04 at 16:56
Regular
Aw...you can't leave LL Cool T :( However, if you feel this isn't the place for you anymore we respect that, cya soon buddy :) If you ever decide to return we will always welcome you back :)
Fri 02/01/04 at 16:26
Regular
"bWo > You"
Hey guys,

I’ve been mulling over this for some time, but I think now it’s time to get through with it. Over the past few months, I’ve had various things start piling up on me, mostly AS-level work, and it’s become very difficult to cope. This, in turn, has meant that SRW has gone down my priority list.

But that’s not the main thing. While I’ve been getting more and more into this business we know and love, I’ve just started to feel that SRW and the WWE Forum here in general isn’t the place for me anymore.

So yes, this is my final post. To all of you here, thanks for your time spent reading and commenting on my matches, and thanks for your matches in turn. I enjoyed it for a while, but I’m not up to it anymore. This is just being posted to let you know that I’m retiring from SRW, so please don’t assign matches to me in future, and that I won’t be in the WWE Forum either.

Thanks to you all, I wish you all the best for the future, and I hope SRW continues to be exciting.

LL Cool TT

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.