GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ebay related"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/01/04 at 14:03
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
I bid on a game sega gt for dreamcast and the description said new in box but when I recieved the item the box was all cracked and falling apart and the inside of the case was damaged.
What can I do It did have secure packaging and I daught that the post office can do that much with a package.
Any thaughts on how I can prove the item wasnt new in box?
Fri 02/01/04 at 14:03
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
I bid on a game sega gt for dreamcast and the description said new in box but when I recieved the item the box was all cracked and falling apart and the inside of the case was damaged.
What can I do It did have secure packaging and I daught that the post office can do that much with a package.
Any thaughts on how I can prove the item wasnt new in box?
Fri 02/01/04 at 14:14
"I love yo... lamp."
Good packaging means nothing if say it has been dropped and stood on or something.

However you should be able to tell if it is new by looking at the disc and seeing if there are any scratches on it. Now one or two very faint scratches can often be seen on a new disc but any more than that and it sounds like it is second hand.

If the disc appears new then it would have been damaged in the post. If the disc doesn't look new, email the seller and complain.
Fri 02/01/04 at 16:44
Regular
i don't trust ebay
Fri 02/01/04 at 16:51
Regular
You mean you don't trust the eBay users? Or eBay as a company?
Fri 02/01/04 at 16:53
"slightlyshortertagl"
www.kobrawap.co.uk wrote:
> i don't trust ebay

you = fap-face
Fri 02/01/04 at 16:56
Regular
FAP-FACE!!!!!111111
Fri 02/01/04 at 18:44
Regular
Max powers wrote:

> What can I do
Get over it.
Fri 02/01/04 at 18:45
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Boy, you gotta love those Dreamcast boxes...
Fri 02/01/04 at 20:11
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
Mystique wrote:
> Max powers wrote:
>
> What can I do
> ******
> Get over it.

If you dont want to help dont post your stressed 24/7

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.