GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Matrix Revolutions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/01/04 at 21:35
Regular
Went to see Matrix Revolutions on Sat Night, and would like to say that in my opinion it was very poor. Graphically it was excellent but the storyline was simply not there. After about 1hr of bordom (as that is how long it took for any real action to happen) and a severly numb ass it started to get a little more interesting then sadly died down again, at one point i even had a 10min kip. towards the end it started to pick up again with a few clever fight sequences but a little too far fetched. this film just didnt have the same effect as the first.
If your into films that stretch reality to the limit then this is one for you, but to be honest it just wasnt my cup of tea and would rather have spent the 5pound 10 on a couple of beers and a bag of dry roasted peanuts in the local.

just as a thought what was your opinion on the new matrix? maybe i am wrong.

Matt!!
Thu 01/01/04 at 21:35
Regular
Went to see Matrix Revolutions on Sat Night, and would like to say that in my opinion it was very poor. Graphically it was excellent but the storyline was simply not there. After about 1hr of bordom (as that is how long it took for any real action to happen) and a severly numb ass it started to get a little more interesting then sadly died down again, at one point i even had a 10min kip. towards the end it started to pick up again with a few clever fight sequences but a little too far fetched. this film just didnt have the same effect as the first.
If your into films that stretch reality to the limit then this is one for you, but to be honest it just wasnt my cup of tea and would rather have spent the 5pound 10 on a couple of beers and a bag of dry roasted peanuts in the local.

just as a thought what was your opinion on the new matrix? maybe i am wrong.

Matt!!
Thu 01/01/04 at 21:40
Regular
I agree, Overall I found the third installment to the Matrix trilogy a major dissapointment, and a waste of my time and money. Yes it was visually stunning in a way, but the film has "franchise cash in" written all over it.

There is, essentially, no story there. It's rubbish crushed together and a crappy ending tacked onto it, nothing more. The acting was so poor people we're actually laughing in the cinema, and I too had a chuckle at the poorness of it all.

Matrix Revolutions = Rubbish.
Thu 01/01/04 at 21:58
Regular
see what ye sayin, must say 1st 1 was best 1 all the way.

their just riunnin out of storyline with this so called matrix.

Wouldnt mind seein a phone booth 2 cos number 1 was a beast.

but not poone booth 2 cos just be same again.
Fri 02/01/04 at 00:21
Regular
Satan wrote:
> see what ye sayin, must say 1st 1 was best 1 all the way.
> their just riunnin out of storyline with this so called matrix.
> Wouldnt mind seein a phone booth 2 cos number 1 was a beast.
> but not poone booth 2 cos just be same again.

LOL at that whole post...
Fri 02/01/04 at 00:22
Regular
you drunk, Say-tan?
Fri 02/01/04 at 02:00
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Satan wrote:
"their just riunnin out of storyline with this so called matrix."

"so called Matrix" eh! That post was genius... please let it be a joke... please???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.