GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE Best Match In History"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/01/04 at 21:14
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Just post your favourite match ever, if you are stuck just post a couple.

Mine is The 6-Man Elimination Chamber at Survivor Series 2002 and The 6-Man Tornado Tag Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match at Summer Slam 2000.
Thu 01/01/04 at 21:14
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Just post your favourite match ever, if you are stuck just post a couple.

Mine is The 6-Man Elimination Chamber at Survivor Series 2002 and The 6-Man Tornado Tag Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match at Summer Slam 2000.
Thu 01/01/04 at 21:16
Regular
"Notable"
Your forgetting The Summerslam when Mick Foley nearly Died. The ironman match between Shaun Michaels and Bret Hit Man Heart wasan't bad either.
Thu 01/01/04 at 21:18
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I have 3 favourite matches in history...

TLC 1
TLC 2
Elimination Chamber 1

:D Notice the numbers - I can't remember when they were! :P

I probably have more *favourite* matches but I can't remember any more right now... :D
Thu 01/01/04 at 21:19
Regular
The Hurricane vs. The Rock on RAW.

Hurricane won. HAHAHAHAHAH! GO TEAM!
Thu 01/01/04 at 21:40
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Jú§t Tinká wrote:
> Your forgetting The Summerslam when Mick Foley nearly Died.

What. What. WHAT?! I never knew of this. When was that. How? Why? When?
Thu 01/01/04 at 21:41
Regular
"Notable"
lé HIAC avec le undertakér
Thu 01/01/04 at 22:00
Regular
"The Ocarina of Time"
Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker Cage Match - don't remember the year, but Kane made his first appearance there

Bret Hart vs Undertaker for the title with Shawn Michaels as Guest Referee

Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels (any of them - the last one of Bret's WWE career was a bit of a sham though)

The Rock vs Triple HHH Ladder Match - Summerslam 1999

Shawn Michaels vs Psycho Sid or Diesel (after which he became known as the Giant Killer)

Tag Teams:

Shawn Michaels and Stone Cold being forced to team up and take on British Bulldog and Owen Hart, and winning,

Stone Cold and Mick Foley teaming up was a laugh and a half too

Will think of more later...
Thu 01/01/04 at 22:03
Regular
"Notable"
Ocarina wrote:
> Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker Cage Match - don't remember the year, but
> Kane made his first appearance there
>
> Bret Hart vs Undertaker for the title with Shawn Michaels as Guest
> Referee
>
> Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels (any of them - the last one of Bret's WWE
> career was a bit of a sham though)

You live in the past like me. It was aa HIAC match by the way between Shaun and 'Taker
Thu 01/01/04 at 22:14
Regular
"The Ocarina of Time"
They all happened back in the past - oh boy was the HBK, Bret Hart, Undertaker, British Bulldog, Owen Hart, Stone Cold (when people first started to accept him as a "bad guy"), Mick Foley, Rocky section of the WWE the best I've ever seen...

The Rock vs Stone Cold matches were damn good too, but I loved what Shawn Michaels went through to pick up that win for the HIAC match with Undertaker, after smacking him round the head in the Bret vs Unde
Thu 01/01/04 at 22:15
Regular
"The Ocarina of Time"
They all happened back in the past - oh boy was the HBK, Bret Hart, Undertaker, British Bulldog, Owen Hart, Stone Cold (when people first started to accept him as a "bad guy"), Mick Foley, Rocky era of the WWE the best I've ever seen...

The Rock vs Stone Cold matches were damn good too, but I loved what Shawn Michaels went through to pick up that win for the HIAC match with Undertaker, after smacking him round the head with a chair by "accident" in the Bret vs Undertaker match where he was special guest referee - class match, and one I still have on tape... :$

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.