GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fenrir - The Deciever"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/01/04 at 17:57
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Yes, thats what he is.
As a sign of good faith, I added him to my MSN. I shouldn't have, but my faith in humanity made me do it.

The conversation was going okay.

So, you got any pets?"
"Yes."
"What's their names?"
"My cat is called Roos**ter"
And you dog?
"He's called 'Do you think I'm f**king s**tupid? Piece of sh*t. I know your game. Its no coincidence that my MSN secret ques**tion is "Favourite Pets name?"

*Fenrir appears to be offline and my not reply.*

Well well well. Even if that fool had of tricked me, then he wouldn't have got pas**t the secret ques**tion, because it isn't my pets name at all.

Fenrir - don't try to deny it, you scum. Jus**t clear off.
Sat 03/01/04 at 11:53
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Oh yeah and he even gave me some more contacts on msn... yeah thanks...
Sat 03/01/04 at 11:53
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Yeah but he still got in and stole my passwords and signed me up to loads of newsletters and used my Special Reserve account.
Sat 03/01/04 at 11:40
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Not hacked
Sat 03/01/04 at 11:36
"slightlyshortertagl"
Sat 03/01/04 at 11:35
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Thats what he did with me and he hacked in and stole my password and my SR account... well I got a nice suprise for him...
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:56
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
No, it was my Hotmail account, I still talk to him, though he has not been cool with me lately.
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:54
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
nah, i cant stand looking at lisa rileys disgusting posterier. at least they have a bloke on it now who ISNT fat. i wouldlve preferred a female, but still, you cant have it all.

so did he get into any trouble when you named and shamed him?
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:51
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
It was about a year ago, anyway, named and shamed? You have been watching to much Youv'e Been Framed.
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:44
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
yes but how long ago did he do this?
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:43
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
I just did

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.