GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Transfer window opens"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/01/04 at 11:31
Regular
Football's transfer window has re-opened with several Premiership clubs looking to strengthen their squads.
Thu 01/01/04 at 11:31
Regular
Football's transfer window has re-opened with several Premiership clubs looking to strengthen their squads.
Thu 01/01/04 at 12:18
Regular
C'MON TONY! GET US SOME DECENT DEFENDERS!
Thu 01/01/04 at 12:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ooo, I love that bit in Champ Man.

'The Italian transfer window is now open. Italian clubs are allowed to buy players again'

'Sampdoria have snapped up veteran Marchioginao on a free transfer'
'Smapdoria sign Javier Saviola from Barcelona for £32,000,000'
'Valencia have signed John Heitinga off Sampdoria for £9,250,00'

Have that.

My head hurts, stupid alcohol.
Thu 01/01/04 at 15:55
Regular
"heh"
I hope Leicester can pick up some loan or free transfer deals.
Thu 01/01/04 at 17:07
Regular
"Notable"
I wanna see some big money signings...but, not by chelsea :S

I think it will be interesting to see who Totenham get and what scraps Leeds are fed on.
Thu 01/01/04 at 17:09
Regular
"Notable"
When does the window close anyway?
Thu 01/01/04 at 18:49
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
lcfc_okay wrote:
> I hope Leicester can pick up some loan or free transfer deals.

We've picked up Nikos Dabizas from Newcastle.

Dabizas has agreed a deal until the end of the season, with an option for another 18 months - should Leicester avoid relegation (Which we will)

Nikos is a very experienced international defender and his arrival will hopefully tighten up the back as we have conceded some rather silly goals lately.
Thu 01/01/04 at 19:48
Regular
"Notable"
Corrado Grabbi to Anacona.....Bigger flop than my Díck
Fri 02/01/04 at 00:31
Regular
"Colourless"
But Souness is looking at Izzet, as a replacement for barry ferguson. Surely leicester can't let him go...???
Fri 02/01/04 at 00:32
Regular
"Notable"
I dont think so as it was revealed today he wont be out for the rest of the season just 3 months.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.