GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Transfer window opens"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/01/04 at 11:31
Regular
Football's transfer window has re-opened with several Premiership clubs looking to strengthen their squads.
Tue 06/01/04 at 18:34
Regular
Middlesbrough are intrested in Emile Heskey.
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:41
Regular
"heh"
Relay wrote:
> Izzet being the best set piece taker in the Premiership. please tell
> me you're having me on.

When did I say that? Actually Rabid explained what I meant anyhow.
Fri 02/01/04 at 10:50
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Djibril Cissé is still set only moving to Liverpool, at some point.

He hasn't said he wants to move this month, neccesarily; but he did say that Liverpool are the ONLY club he's interested in joining - even if Man United do show some kind of interest.

But it does seem more likely he won't sign until the end of the season, now. That's the way he was talking about it; if he leaves Auxeure "in the Summer", it will only be for Gerard Houllier's side.

Damn, I wish Sir Alex would jump-in and nick him, now, though...! :(

I'm also interested to see how-long Fergie decides to leave it, this time, before actually making a move for someone - whoever it may be; wherever they can play. We just need `someone´ to fill-the-gaps. He's said he WILL buy, so he'd better start spending now, before all the good-deals are gone...
Fri 02/01/04 at 02:39
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
I think he means that Leicester have one of the best end result records from advanced set pieces in the Premiership (they score alot from free-kicks and corners basically) and Izzet is a good contributer to that cause.
Fri 02/01/04 at 01:28
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Izzet being the best set piece taker in the Premiership. please tell me you're having me on.
Fri 02/01/04 at 00:46
Regular
"heh"
Colourless wrote:
> But Souness is looking at Izzet, as a replacement for barry ferguson.
> Surely leicester can't let him go...???

We won't being one of the best teams in the Premiership from sets pieces we couldn't, so Souness can look somewhere else.
Fri 02/01/04 at 00:32
Regular
"Notable"
I dont think so as it was revealed today he wont be out for the rest of the season just 3 months.
Fri 02/01/04 at 00:31
Regular
"Colourless"
But Souness is looking at Izzet, as a replacement for barry ferguson. Surely leicester can't let him go...???
Thu 01/01/04 at 19:48
Regular
"Notable"
Corrado Grabbi to Anacona.....Bigger flop than my Díck
Thu 01/01/04 at 18:49
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
lcfc_okay wrote:
> I hope Leicester can pick up some loan or free transfer deals.

We've picked up Nikos Dabizas from Newcastle.

Dabizas has agreed a deal until the end of the season, with an option for another 18 months - should Leicester avoid relegation (Which we will)

Nikos is a very experienced international defender and his arrival will hopefully tighten up the back as we have conceded some rather silly goals lately.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.