GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stupid mobiles"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/12/03 at 17:45
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
I mean they take ages to charge up,and the o2 phones you have to sign up on the website before you can send texts.
Wed 31/12/03 at 17:45
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
I mean they take ages to charge up,and the o2 phones you have to sign up on the website before you can send texts.
Wed 31/12/03 at 17:48
Regular
"Me > J00"
I don't have one, therefore I am superior to anyone that does.
Wed 31/12/03 at 17:49
"I love yo... lamp."
Er what are you on about? You don't need to register on the web to use an O2 phone, only if you want to send free text messages from their website. The ones from your phone are completely unrelated.

My phone charges really rather quickly.
Wed 31/12/03 at 17:51
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
So thats just o2 phones and as for anything small with a charger well all things like that take time to charge up so blame the people who made the chargers then they might bring put a half a metre one then it wouldent take so long.
They serve there purpose so who cares
Wed 31/12/03 at 17:51
"For the horde!!!!"
Gámë§ Gì ® l ™ wrote:
> I mean they take ages to charge up.

If you think thats bad you havn't tried charging up a potato, 8 months plugged in and still no signal, or screen come to think of it.
Wed 31/12/03 at 17:52
"I love yo... lamp."
It's not O2 phones at all. It was complete crap. Also as a trained electronics engineer, I can tell you categorically that the size of the charger has nothing to do with how long a phone takes to charge.
Wed 31/12/03 at 17:53
Regular
"Me > J00"
ARF! :D
Wed 31/12/03 at 17:55
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
I was joking notorious biggles though I dont know anything about o2 so I just thaught it was true
Wed 31/12/03 at 17:56
Regular
"Me > J00"
Phones are a stupid novelty.
Wed 31/12/03 at 17:57
"I love yo... lamp."
Glad to hear that MP. Sheer idiocy really annoys me you see.

Fenrir: time for the medication.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.