GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Teachers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/12/03 at 20:45
Regular
"SOUP!"
My sister got me the first series box set for xmas and it fully rocks. I saw the odd episode of series 3 on channel 4 earlier this year and quite liked it, but the first series is just great.

If I was a hick I'd remove the straw from my mouth and exclaim "gee ma, this sure is mighty swell" then I would go back to inbreeding with a friendly cousin.

Yeah its very good, anyone else a fan?
Sat 03/01/04 at 14:22
Regular
"SOUP!"
Lol, I forgot about OFAH and Fawlty Towers, both are great shows. Coupling is aired on BBC 2 as well, which is great.

Channel 4 has Spaced though, which I though was excellent. Peep show was great too. In recent years Channel 4 has made the better things. As Fawlty Towers and OFAH are well in the past and shown on UK Gold (meaning theyre old yet classic), the only new thing they have to rely on really is The Office.

That was my point.
Sat 03/01/04 at 00:11
Regular
"She's a dog!"
What about Blackadder, Fawlty Towers, etc.

In conclusion, BBC make the best sitcoms.
Fri 02/01/04 at 23:02
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Paradox wrote:
> The BBC's only thing to be proud of is The Office, the clingy tarts.

So, Only Fools and Horses is not good then in your eyes?

It is a Sitcom like The Office
Wed 31/12/03 at 14:12
Regular
"SOUP!"
The BBC's only thing to be proud of is The Office, the clingy tarts.
Wed 31/12/03 at 13:47
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Teachers is one of the greatest sitcom's ever made, It must be in the top 10 of the bbc's best sitcom's ever programme in the new year, unless they are only allowing bbc sitcom's in the list.

Anywho it is the best
Wed 31/12/03 at 03:10
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Teachers rocks.
Tue 30/12/03 at 21:59
"possibly impossible"
Is funny. Yes.
Tue 30/12/03 at 21:56
Regular
"She's a dog!"
I got series one as well, it's very funny when Simon is listening to his dad banging his GF and the walls are shaking and everything is falling off the shelves. Series 2 is good, I will probably have to purchase that soon.
Tue 30/12/03 at 20:26
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Paradox wrote:
> Of teachers, not inbreeding.

No then.
Tue 30/12/03 at 16:52
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
I liked the episode where they knocked over that exam table just as the headmistress walkied in. Funny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.