GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"lmao"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/12/03 at 01:06
Regular
Nice one Smith :D
Fri 02/01/04 at 19:16
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Badgerman wrote:
> Foreman wrote:
> and hopefully 2 wins
> against the out of form Portsmouth
>
> 2:1 baby!!!
>
> :D

We had 10 men and was at Portsmouth.

Let's see what happens at Villa Park.

=D
Fri 02/01/04 at 11:48
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yeah, that's right; no team is too-good to do-down.

Who knows; if the worst comes to worst, and Abramovich just keeps on spending like he has (giving Ranieri a serious "headache" for team-selection), even "Chelski" could be down in the bottom-three, next-season!

:)
Thu 01/01/04 at 20:46
Regular
"es argh"
Foreman wrote:
and hopefully 2 wins
> against the out of form Portsmouth

2:1 baby!!!

:D
Wed 31/12/03 at 19:28
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I agree with Rabid, noone's to good to go down.

Look what happened to West Ham last season, and they had the likes of James, Defoe, Cole and Di Canio.

Just because you have a good team, doesn't mean the other teams aren't better than you.

Also hope Angel doesn't go, otherwise we'll need another striker.
Wed 31/12/03 at 17:27
Regular
"Notable"
Solskjær wrote:
> even Roque Junior, Edu, Silvinho or Gilberto Silva could do it!

Dont forget Sinclair and Jaap Stam

And I dont think somemone like Henry or Ronaldo could score like that if they tried. :) Keep trying Leeds.
Wed 31/12/03 at 14:52
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
No-one is too good to go down :s

If any team in the bottom half of the premiership thinks they cannot get relegated becasue they are 'too good' then they are already half doomed.
Wed 31/12/03 at 13:41
Regular
"Ye a know"
if leeds find a buyer then they should stay up, they are too good to go down
Wed 31/12/03 at 13:37
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Oh, God, no!! :S

I only recently saw Smith's own-goal for the very-first time - and what a disaster!

Typical Alan Smith, though... Instead of side-footing it away, he went to put his foot right-`through´ the ball - like he was sending it into Orbit, or something! But what a disaster.... You couldn't score a more unfortunate own-goal if you tried - nope, not even Roque Junior, Edu, Silvinho or Gilberto Silva could do it!

A complete slice of the ball - of the outside of his boot - over everyone's head, and in off the back-post.

That must have killed his confidence for the rest of the game - hence, why Wolves were able to, quite easily, "walk it".

:P

Just the kind of fortune Leeds DO NOT need.
Wed 31/12/03 at 11:53
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Chelsea have been VERY impressed with Angel this season so far (so have Man Utd) so i wouldnt start counting points just yet as we all know Doug Ellis would take the money if any offers for Angel came in (and they will).
Tue 30/12/03 at 20:54
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Anything can happen this season.

Villa were in the relegation battle, but after a long unbeaten record we find ourselves 6 points off 4th spot.

No-one seems interested in 4th spot with teams swapping places each week.

We now have something else to look forward to, and hopefully 2 wins against the out of form Portsmouth and Liverpool will help us further up the table.

Just hope Angel can keep his goal tally up and Vassell can now continue with his after the Fulham game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.