GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have a question for my friends!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/08/09 at 13:41
Regular
This is a Family Forum!

But what does that mean?
My family comprises of me, my teenage mother, and my seven drug and alcohol abusing siblings. Always swearing and always having sex and doing naughty things! It is the same with my siblings!
And so to me a family orientated forum relates to constant swearing and talking about drugs!
Is that what this forum is I don't understand

Thank you for your time
kind regards

ian
ian grigg spall
Mon 03/08/09 at 12:24
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
All should stop now. If you do not like the way the forums are moderated move on, or discuss them with a moderator by emailing their direct link.

The whole situation is beyond reason from "both parties" (if there ever was two camps).

My stand (and therefore an official Freeola stance :P) on this, is that it is great to see old/new/not-really-new-and-we-all-know users returning/joining. However the forums, as with all forums has a community (albeit very small as a few "PM" users are so adamant on mentioning) that is set up in a fashion we like. If you disturb or invoke bad feeling you are not going to be welcomed.

This is not just by users, but by moderators as well as we are in effect "users". We have to apply to our set of rules and if we consider you "trolling" or inappropriately posting, regardless of your opinion, we will take action

After heavy action last time to investigate a few matters and stop users "spamming" consistently, many of the banned users complained (some even phoning the Freeola help desk upset, so it clearly means something to everyone), and were given their access back after much explanation that they must at least attempt to keep some semblance of peace.

Stop trying to wind each other up, which some of you blatantly are. Any discussion that could be considered a "wind up" will be moderated. Simple as.
Sat 01/08/09 at 21:00
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Evening Jesslance
>
> I'd welcome you to the calm after the storm but I still have
> little idea what drama even occured at all, and I've been here
> the whole time
>
> I'm trying to think of something else to discuss but I'm blank
> today. I found some fascinating local insults in Italian which
> aren't appropriate here, and I was even thinking of writing about
> the history of 'hysteria' but that's not appropriate either, and
> I'm having trouble thinking of much else.
>
> How've you been?

A very warm evening welcome to you too, GT.

Not bad - the Italian insults sound edifying and interesting as does the hysterical history, however like your good self, I find myself at a loss to (a)what kicked off and (b) to what to think of next ..... apart from Crysis Warhead crashing again - just at a good bit :-D

Wonder what old Mrs Coggins will make of it all?
Sat 01/08/09 at 20:56
Regular
I still have no clue what this is about, some sort of past event???
Sat 01/08/09 at 20:39
Regular
Oh wow, what at first seemed to be a trolling session is in fact a crusade against opressive forum rules/mods and a mission of love for a maimed comrade.

Eyes officially opened.

EDIT: And I hope I'm not one of the children you're referring to motomoto :|
Sat 01/08/09 at 19:58
Regular
Evening Jesslance

I'd welcome you to the calm after the storm but I still have little idea what drama even occured at all, and I've been here the whole time

I'm trying to think of something else to discuss but I'm blank today. I found some fascinating local insults in Italian which aren't appropriate here, and I was even thinking of writing about the history of 'hysteria' but that's not appropriate either, and I'm having trouble thinking of much else.

How've you been?
Sat 01/08/09 at 19:40
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
And once again, it seems like a nice evening in Greendale (said Pat)
Sat 01/08/09 at 19:22
Regular
I do apologise Steel Protagon...
Sat 01/08/09 at 19:17
"Retarded List"
I apologise profusely for any offense I may have caused

And you know damn well I spell my name with an ellipsis
Rescind your slur, my good man
Sat 01/08/09 at 19:16
Regular
Can you please refer to me by my proper name. I do not like my name being altered in what some may consider a humorous fashion.

Thank you for your cooperation Steel Protagon.
Sat 01/08/09 at 19:13
"Retarded List"
Sorry Boodle

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.