GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*sulks* *cries*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/12/03 at 00:51
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
What is wrong with Spurs? One minute we are on the brink of Europe (ok not quite but for this arguement it sounds good), and now we are facking one off the drop, with no un-injured players, and a cursed manager.

What is wrong with us? In my oppinion we do not have that bad a team. Out strike force is *waits for disagreement* in my oppinion one of the best in the premiership, certainly in depth. Four quality strikers, two of whom admittedly haven't 'come good' yet but I am *sure* they will in time. They are only young, and have very little experience in the 'big time'.

Then out defence, a few months ago we were holding even man utd to two goals, now we let Pompey score two facking, frankly poor goals. Admittedly the first was a good free kick, but Richards moved so far out the way I almost couldn't see him. He took a deliberate step away from the ball, thus leading a hole in which Berger put the ball in the net.

Lacking commitment then?

But I think our problem lies in the midfield. Davies out! Redknapp out! One quality player and our captain, leaves us with what? A half decent 35 year old uraguian (sp?)? Oh but then there's Dalmat, who *will* be our saviour, presuming we are not too far in the drop to be out the race. I just hope we can sign him instead of some un-reliable loan.

So yeah. A little rant about the $hit at Spurs anyone agree? I presume you all do because quite frankly these stats about sum it all up.

# Team P W D L F A Pts GD
17 Tottenham Hotspur 18 5 3 10 19 28 18 -9

Five facking wins out of eighteen. Ten losses. Twenty eight goals against in eighteen bloody matches. If it wasn't so late I'd work out how many per match that is. Only scored 19. Considering 5 of them were against wolves, 3 against Everton, that means we have scored 10 in 16 games.

Tch, well something has to be done. Maybe I should become a Chelski fan like Ja.....Colourless.
Sun 28/12/03 at 00:51
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
What is wrong with Spurs? One minute we are on the brink of Europe (ok not quite but for this arguement it sounds good), and now we are facking one off the drop, with no un-injured players, and a cursed manager.

What is wrong with us? In my oppinion we do not have that bad a team. Out strike force is *waits for disagreement* in my oppinion one of the best in the premiership, certainly in depth. Four quality strikers, two of whom admittedly haven't 'come good' yet but I am *sure* they will in time. They are only young, and have very little experience in the 'big time'.

Then out defence, a few months ago we were holding even man utd to two goals, now we let Pompey score two facking, frankly poor goals. Admittedly the first was a good free kick, but Richards moved so far out the way I almost couldn't see him. He took a deliberate step away from the ball, thus leading a hole in which Berger put the ball in the net.

Lacking commitment then?

But I think our problem lies in the midfield. Davies out! Redknapp out! One quality player and our captain, leaves us with what? A half decent 35 year old uraguian (sp?)? Oh but then there's Dalmat, who *will* be our saviour, presuming we are not too far in the drop to be out the race. I just hope we can sign him instead of some un-reliable loan.

So yeah. A little rant about the $hit at Spurs anyone agree? I presume you all do because quite frankly these stats about sum it all up.

# Team P W D L F A Pts GD
17 Tottenham Hotspur 18 5 3 10 19 28 18 -9

Five facking wins out of eighteen. Ten losses. Twenty eight goals against in eighteen bloody matches. If it wasn't so late I'd work out how many per match that is. Only scored 19. Considering 5 of them were against wolves, 3 against Everton, that means we have scored 10 in 16 games.

Tch, well something has to be done. Maybe I should become a Chelski fan like Ja.....Colourless.
Sun 28/12/03 at 00:52
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Spurs are about as good as my table laying out
Sun 28/12/03 at 01:01
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Spurs are poor.

Agreed
Sun 28/12/03 at 01:04
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Ah well that's where you are wrong. We may be $hit but we have another 12 mil to waste in the next transfer window. Jeesh I wonder who Pleat's next big thing will be.
Sun 28/12/03 at 01:06
Regular
"tokyo police club"
What? So you've got another 12 million to waste on players with potential, but will never fufil it?

Leeds > Spurs
Sun 28/12/03 at 01:08
Regular
"Colourless"
Chelsea > Leeds and spurs
Sun 28/12/03 at 01:09
Regular
"Colourless"
On tcm however, its a different story......
Sun 28/12/03 at 01:10
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Chelsea > well, duh

But Leeds could be doing well if they beat... *shudder* Wolves
Sun 28/12/03 at 01:11
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Mattribute wrote:
> What? So you've got another 12 million to waste on players with
> potential, but will never fufil it?

Is this not what I said. I merely bought this up because you said we were 'poor', I was proving we were not.

>
> Leeds > Spurs

Indeed Leeds are better than Spurs currently by a long way.
Sun 28/12/03 at 01:12
"I love yo... lamp."
Well I suggest then that you support Arsenal instead then...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.