GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"a quick question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/12/03 at 22:20
Regular
"wow"
Has anyone played call of duty, if so is it any good, and most importantly how many levels are there?
Sat 27/12/03 at 22:20
Regular
"wow"
Has anyone played call of duty, if so is it any good, and most importantly how many levels are there?
Sat 27/12/03 at 22:21
Regular
It's good but very short IMO
Sat 27/12/03 at 22:23
Regular
"wow"
How many levels, i hear there are 3 different nations etc.
Sat 27/12/03 at 22:26
Regular
I don't know exactly how many levels. (Try IGN) However it only took about 4 hours on easy. Will be longer on a harder difficulty but once you've played it, it's not a game you go back to for the single player. The multiplayer lasts another few hours but I prefer MOHAA Breakthrough.
Sat 27/12/03 at 22:27
Regular
"wow"
is it worth the money?
Sat 27/12/03 at 22:30
Regular
"wow"
I already have mohaa deluxe and breakthrough. i bought rising sun for the ps2 and its crap... really crap in comparison. i really like ww2 shooters and think mohaa is incredible so in short; should i buy call of duty?
Sat 27/12/03 at 22:32
Regular
"That's right!"
When my copy finally arrives, I'll be hopping straight onto the hardest difficulty. I can complete the demo level on the hardest setting with my eyes closed, and it'll make a stupidly short game more challenging.

Max Payne 2 was just a walk in the park, and I'm not even very good at computer games.
Sat 27/12/03 at 22:34
Regular
"wow"
is it worth the money or is special reserve just good at advertising a bad game?
Sat 27/12/03 at 22:36
Regular
"That's right!"
No no, it really is an amazing game. Better than Medal of Honour.
Sat 27/12/03 at 22:37
Regular
"wow"
**positions hands like mr. burns**

EXCELENT.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.