GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Settle an Oasis related argument for me"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/12/03 at 20:44
Regular
Right. Here's the task. Oasis' best song. We have an argument going on, me and a mate He, being a tart, is insisting Champagne Supernova is the best. I, on the other hand, am a stuanch supporter of Live Forever. Set us right. Go on. Oasis' best song.
Sat 27/12/03 at 20:44
Regular
Right. Here's the task. Oasis' best song. We have an argument going on, me and a mate He, being a tart, is insisting Champagne Supernova is the best. I, on the other hand, am a stuanch supporter of Live Forever. Set us right. Go on. Oasis' best song.
Sat 27/12/03 at 20:55
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Never really liked Oasis, so the best one would probably be whatever comes last on the album.
Sat 27/12/03 at 20:59
Regular
I disown you.
Sat 27/12/03 at 21:01
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I think you're being a tad arrogant to assume you ever owned me in the first place.
Sat 27/12/03 at 23:11
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Live forever is a better song that champagne Supernova.
The latter being a rather poor selection for a "best" oasis song.
Sat 27/12/03 at 23:31
Regular
Masterplan?
Sat 27/12/03 at 23:37
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
The Masterplan
Acquiesce
Champagne Supernova
Wonderwall
Married With Children
Frickin in the Bushes *sighs*

All fine songs, and reasons why I won't pretend to hate Oasis after they became less popular. They were, for a short while, the best band in the world.
Sun 28/12/03 at 00:04
"I love yo... lamp."
Live Forever is way better than Champagne Supernova. I think my favourite is Don't Look Back In Anger though.

I had an urge to go and listen to Oasis after seeing this thread. But I lent someone Morning Glory (being the overly trusting person I am). Got the case back. No CD. Never thought to check it.

Oh and Snuggly, can't you swear? You can after all do the holy grail: links!`
Sun 28/12/03 at 00:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Champagne Supernova isn't bad, but it can't really be compared to Live Forever. There are a few Oasis songs that could contend with Live Forever, but as far as this argument goes:

Stryke 1-0 Tart Mate.
Sun 28/12/03 at 12:16
Regular
Bollards, how could I forget Acquiese. Oasis are, and have been for some time, my favourite band. But less popular? Heathen Chemistry wipes the floor with Standing on the Shoulders and most of Be Here Now. If I did a shortlist type thing:

Definitely Maybe
Whats The Story
Heathen Chemistry
The Masterplan (if a B-Side complilation counts)
Be Here Now
Sotsog

And for songs:

Live Forever
Supersonic
Don't Look Back In Anger
Stop Crying Your Heart Out
Acquiese

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.