GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The chelsea downfall ???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/12/03 at 17:35
"LOLLERSKATES!"
well, what a poor run for chelsea.
losing to charlton yesterday capped off a poor run with a win at fulham the onlyhighlight of december. will this be the chelsea downfall ???? hafve they un-gelled, becoz of ranieris chopping and changing ?? maybe so.
one tbhing is for sure is that abramovavich will be splashing the cash with his oversized cheque book in the transfer window.
can chelsea revive ???
i think they can.
they play portsmouth next, who ended a poor run with a win against spurs.
so,whos coming to chelsea ???
i hope rivaldo can show off his dazzling skills in the premiership.
maybe money cannot buy the premiership, and blackburns title win was a fluke.
what do you think of their current run ???
Sun 28/12/03 at 20:19
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Firstly, it is spelt 'congratulations'. Secondly, if you are going to put each sentance on a new line at least use a capital.

They will not downfall. They will win the league. Mark my words.
Sun 28/12/03 at 19:51
"LOLLERSKATES!"
i didnt say that they are ngoing to downfall, i just said that it is possible.
i constantly said in the original post i thought they wouldnt.
besides, chlsea beat portsmouth 3-0.
congrats.
Sun 28/12/03 at 13:12
Regular
i some times wonder if some users think for them selves. Baz did you just copy down a random ron atkinson speech, complete with ramblings and stutters and throw it on this site. Can people just think for themselves and stop spewing out pundits rubbish.

If man utd lose to wolves its not the end of their season or Henry doesn't score one game doesn't mean he has lost his magic touch. Just get some perspective
Sat 27/12/03 at 23:31
Regular
Exactly what lakers said.

Chelsea beat united 5-0 in 99 but fergie's men still lifted the trophy at the end of the season.
Sat 27/12/03 at 21:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It's not a downfall at all, they've just had a little bad run at the moment. When the same thing happened to United last year suddenly we were in crisis and not even going to get into the Champions League and other such rubbish. and we all what happened last season :-D

If Chelsea carry this form on for another 3-5 games then yes you can start ruling them out the title race but for now they're only a couple of results behind with alot of games to go yet.
Sat 27/12/03 at 19:29
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Blackburn won the Premiership largely becasue of Shearer and Sutton, no fluke in that, Shearer has scored buckets of goals wherever he's played.

Chelsea absolutely batter Portsmouth but so should 16 of the other Premiership teams so when Chelsea do win easily tommorow i dont think it would be wise for anyone to say 'and you said we were out of form?' because if you cant beat teams like Pompey then you shouldnt be in top flight anyway :P
Sat 27/12/03 at 18:54
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
LMAO!
Sat 27/12/03 at 18:41
Regular
"Notable"
shurup baz you príck
Sat 27/12/03 at 17:35
"LOLLERSKATES!"
well, what a poor run for chelsea.
losing to charlton yesterday capped off a poor run with a win at fulham the onlyhighlight of december. will this be the chelsea downfall ???? hafve they un-gelled, becoz of ranieris chopping and changing ?? maybe so.
one tbhing is for sure is that abramovavich will be splashing the cash with his oversized cheque book in the transfer window.
can chelsea revive ???
i think they can.
they play portsmouth next, who ended a poor run with a win against spurs.
so,whos coming to chelsea ???
i hope rivaldo can show off his dazzling skills in the premiership.
maybe money cannot buy the premiership, and blackburns title win was a fluke.
what do you think of their current run ???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.